31

"no cause i'm really bout to....go off on somebody." onika spoke with an attitude. she has not been in the mood all day. i've tried calming her down but it's literally barely working.

we're leaving for our family trip today and i expected her to wake up all jolly like. bullshit. she woke up on ten and i've been treading lightly. there's times when she'll have her moments like this and i have to learn to work with her. well i have learned.

but it's crazy because she wonder where kyri gets it from...pssshhh.

"why baby?" i grabbed her hand softly. she glared over at someone in the store and i followed her eyes. there's paparazzi inside. okay that explains it. one thing she doesn't like when in public with her family is the paparazzi.

aw boy. i sighed heavily trying to ignore them and get her to ignore them as well. she would look over and roll her eyes, i guess telling herself not to go off. i'm really hoping and praying that she keeps herself calm.

we're inside a cvs getting her some medicine. she's only slightly sick, but she's okay. momma carol said she better be feeling better by time we land because 'ain't no staying in the room.' her words.

once we paid, she basically pulled me all the way out the store. i got in the car with her crawling in behind me. but then she opened the door back and got out. so...i thought she was just doing something. but i peeked my head out and she was walking full speed to the paps.

"oh shit." i got out as quick as i could which really wasn't that quick being that i was stumbling. "baby!"

"stop fucking taking pictures of me! imma beat the shit out of you, you-"

"fuck." i finally made it out the fucking car and ran towards her. she hit him with her phone and snatched his camera. jesus christ. "baby baby baby." i grabbed her arms.

"have some fucking respect! how would you feel if i followed you around like some fucking creep?! stupid bitch, find you something safe to do or you'll get more than a phone to the head!" she pointed with her hand id let go due to her strength.

that's definitely going in the blogs. my goodness. the way she acts when something negative of her image is being displayed, you would think she'd have her anger together.

man don't let momma get a hold of this information. she's on onikas ass like crazy.

"stoppp baby." i had to grab her waist and lift her. this tiny woman is always ready. "calm down."

she looked me in the face with such...anger. like she couldn't believe i told her to calm down. i put her down against the car.

"don't tell me to fucking calm down." her eye twitched. i pushed her in the car, letting the driver know to pull off. i'm not even about to go there with her because if i start...she'll swear. so i just ignored it and we went home.

her leg shook the whole time.

when we got to the house i held her hand. mama carol is here and before we get in there she needs to have herself together. seriously. them bothering her will make her much more upset.

"onika." i stopped her at the door. she looked at me with a straight face, but i grabbed her jaw. "calm down please."

"i'm calm. i left my fucking phone though." she mumbled looking at her feet. i kissed her head a couple times before we walked inside the house. damn she left her phone after hitting him in the head with it...

i pulled her straight upstairs, not going to the dining room with everyone else.

"what's wrong baby?"