29

for the first time in forever we're using our pool. only reason that is, is because of a shoot but the kids wanted to swim today. they claimed it was hotter than...something, i don't know. the weather is on some bipolar bullshit.

but i do know that i need to get these pictures taken. kam is taking them. she offered to when she saw me setting up. i was gonna do it myself which would've been hard as shit. but thankfully i have her here and willing.

right now i have bey tying my top for me. i wanna get this whole thing out the way so i can spend time with my family. the kids deserve some fun out of me. and what's better than spending time in the pool on a hot day?

"i think we should invite others over." i turned once bey finished. she raised her eyebrows before chuckling. i'm serious. "like my parents, you could invite solo. maybe even kelly and chelle."

"where's this coming from? i mean i agree, it would be nice. but onika wanting everyone at her house?"

"i just think it would be nice bey, that's all. my dad could grill some food too. maybe."

"ok. tell them now, or when you finish?"

"you could tell them now. it doesn't matter."

"ok." she wrapped her arms around my waist. i felt her hands creeping down my butt and stepped away. we're not doing that before i have to work because then i'll be bothered. "stop. come back."

"i have to go take-" she yanked me forwards by my wrist making me groan. jesus. "beyyy." i tried my best to get out of her hold but she was not letting up. i'm already knowing how i'll get.

"quit."

i snapped still as her hand grabbed my throat. oh ok. it was my turn to wrap my arms around her waist. she still held me though, biting her lip. why she gotta be so fine?

"i want you. before you go."

"i'm not going anywhere, just outside."

"so. i want you."

i sucked in my breath when she kissed me. ugh i'm about to bitch out. seriously. my stomach tingled so hard, it felt like i'd melted. she took advantage of that, lifting me.

my legs held her waist and my arms caught her shoulders. she held under my butt real steady before kissing me. i couldn't resist. my hips moved against her as she lowered me to the bed.

i was letting her do what she wanted. kissing down my body to my thighs.

we have to make this quick.

"waiittt." i pushed her head as i shook. she always go too far, that's why i don't let her do anything to me. fuck. all i could do was lay there with my eyes closed tightly. it felt like i was floating. her hands roamed around my body until i could look at her.

"you okay?" the smile on her face made me want to roll my eyes. but i just nodded and reached for her. she lifted me, pulling all my weight. "are you going to shoot?"

"mmhm." i got off the bed grabbing my bottoms then headed to the restroom. my face showed dried tears that i had to wide away. literally couldn't even function correctly. my vagina feels numb.

after taking a couple deep breaths i cleaned myself and put the swim bikini back on. bey was talking on the phone when i walked out heading to the pool.

kam was sitting there on her phone with lyrics legs in her lap. they both looked at me as i'm sure i looked flushed to say the least.

"ma."