𝟎𝟔.

POTENTIAL THREAT ✓

POTENTIAL THREAT ✓

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ

. . . Y/N & Tony. . .

IT WAS THE next day, and I was still awake, working on a few things

IT WAS THE next day, and I was still awake, working on a few things. The clock struck midnight hours ago, and the sun had already risen, casting a warm glow through my window. Despite the fatigue weighing heavy on my eyelids, I couldn't tear myself away from the tasks at hand. I had made a few improvements and was tweaking some final details before testing it out again. My attention was automatically drawn to the hole in the wall to my left as I remembered the incident that had caused it.

But just as quickly as my attention drifted off, it vengeanced back to the present moment. I refocused my gaze on the work in front of me, and with steady hands, I got back to work. It was like this for a "few" more hours, until J.A.R.V.I.S. called out to me from the speakers. "Uh, sir, Ms. Y/L/N insisted that I remind you to take a break." I only hummed but continued as I was doing before pausing a moment before replying, "Well, please inform her that breaks are not necessary at the moment."

"I need to finish this as soon as possible." I could sense J.A.R.V.I.S.'s hesitation through his voice, but he obediently replied, "Of course, sir." He became quiet for a few moments, which I knew wouldn't last long. Eventually, J.A.R.V.I.S. spoke up again. "Sir, Ms. Y/L/N has insisted again that you listen to her and take a break, sir."

"She also asked me if you had eaten anything today." I sighed and took a moment before replying. "Well, did you tell her?" I asked, my tone slightly irritated. J.A.R.V.I.S. hesitated once more before responding, "I informed her that you are currently occupied and will attend to your needs when the task is completed, sir."  Tony only nodded in acknowledgment. "Atta boy. And what did she have to say about that Jar..." I asked, my voice trailing off as I began to lose interest in the conversation and regain interest in what was in front of me.