𝟎𝟒.

POTENTIAL THREAT ✓

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

. . . Y/N . . .

ITS HARDLY SURPRISING that it has been quite busy these past few days

ITS HARDLY SURPRISING that it has been quite busy these past few days. After Tony made his announcement about three or four days ago, the word quickly went viral, and Tony's name was on almost everyone's lips. The media was abuzz with speculation and analysis, as people eagerly awaited further details. Journalists from various outlets were scrambling to get exclusive interviews and insights from Tony, while social media platforms were flooded with discussions and debates about the announcement. And after making a brief stop at the mall, we surprised Alaya with Tony a few hours later that day.

"Mr Stark..." I asked as I leaned forward in my seat, peeking out of the window. "Tony..." Tony nonchalantly corrected me as he began his search for a parking spot, and I rolled my eyes while releasing a sigh. "Well then... Tony... could you uh..." Still gazing out of the window, I called out, but I only got a small hum. Feeling that he wasn't paying attention, I quickly turned my attention from the window to Tony. "Tony!" When I finally realized he wasn't, I exclaimed.

After he parked, Tony turned to face me and gave me a slightly amused look when he heard my nearly-shouted voice. "You know... women don't usually yell my name with such... tone you've got going on." With a gesture toward me, Tony waved his hand. I began to scrunch up my brows, "With what tone?" I asked, confused as to what he meant. "Dissatisfaction." I furrowed my brows even further, trying to understand what Tony was implying.