𝟎𝟑.

POTENTIAL THREAT ✓

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

. . . Y/N . . .

WE HAD DRIVEN to the closest Burger King, and now we were pulling into Stark Industries headquarters, where Obadiah was waiting along with employees of the media and staff

WE HAD DRIVEN to the closest Burger King, and now we were pulling into Stark Industries headquarters, where Obadiah was waiting along with employees of the media and staff. The group of reporters cheered as they waited for Tony to step out of the car, and Obadiah moved forward and opened his door. After adjusting his suit momentarily, Tony steps outside and the flashes go off as the reporters become more intense. Additional camera flashes occur while Happy toggles off the engine, gets out of the driver's seat, and opens the right passenger door. With that gesture, I got out of the car, Pepper followed shortly after me, and the three of us crossed to where Tony was.

"Look at you! You had to have a burger, yeah?" Obadiah said, glancing over as Happy pulled open the Burger King bag. Tony hurriedly grabbed one out of the bag and made his way to the building's entrance. "Well, come on." Tony turned to face Obadiah again, and after a brief moment, Obadiah slowly caught up to Tony, rested a hand over his shoulder, and pointed with his other. "You get me one of those?" With a gesture towards the burger Tony was holding, Obadiah posed the question.

"There's only one left. I need it." Tony only responded as he continued his way into the building. Before we knew it, we were in the conference room, and the reporters were applauding when Tony finally emerged. He makes his way past the reporters, waving his hand, and Obadiah is right behind him, giving the reporters a big smile and making hand gestures. "Hey, look who's here! Yeah!"