Chapter 25 *COMPLETED*

Daniella's POV:

"Dani, Luke, I'm so proud of you too!" Mr Hamilton gushed as we both stepped into his room with connected hands.

"Thank you." I giggled, a slight blush appearing across my cheeks as we moved to take a seat one the couch in front of his desk.

"Now, I bet you both are wondering why I've called you into a surprise session." He spoke once we both was settled, me and Luke both then nodded in agreement.

"This is the time I've been waiting for since you both joined my class." He smiled at us.

"So, you both remember when you had your first group therapy session?" He asked us.

"Yeah." We both answered.

"Well, it took us forever but me and some of my employees decided that we should pair everyone with someone who has the same problem. The idea behind that was for you both to help each other and get close to each other where you weren't alone or depressed anymore." He explained.

"You both accomplished that extremely fast, so, me being someone who wants people to be 100% cured - like k told you both at the beginning of these sessions - I strived for you both to help each more than me helping you both, and you guys did that." His proud smile not once fading or faltering throughout his speech thing he was doing.

"And now I'm happy to tell you not that you both are 100% cured, but I didn't cure you, you cured each other and formed a huge bond on liking for each other as you did." His eyes starting to get glassy.

"You're now able to be signed out of my class, both of you." He stood up, walking around his desk to us.

We stood up too, both of us pulling him into a hug.

"I'll miss you." I mumbled into the hug.

"I'll miss you too Dani." He smiled and pulled away, doing the same with Luke.

"You guys can leave." He sighed, following us to his door.

"Bye Mr Hamilton." Me and Luke back said our fair we'll and started down the hallway towards the lobby.

"Don't forget me!" Mr Hamilton shouted after us, making both of us laugh.

"You won't! And you can't forget us either!" Luke yelled back as we reached the exit.

"Never!" Mr Hamilton smiled, waving one last time before we left, our lives feeling as if we were almost starting over, but this time, me and Luke were together to help guide each other's ways throughout life.

THE END!