Chapter 20

Luke's POV:

"I- wait, let me take this." I started to say something before my phone went off, signaling someone is calling me.

"Luke!" Calum screamed in my ear, not letting me even say hi.

"What?" I spat, annoyed by his alarming greeting and because I'm still mad at all of the boys cause of what they said about Dani.

"Listen, I know your still pissed off at me and the other boys but you need to come over to Ashton's, like right now?" He calmed down some, but not as much as I would want.

"Why?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"We just got some awesome news, you need to here it, please come over." He begged childishly.

"But-" I started to complain but got cut of my Calum's groan.

"Just get over here, you'll be happy once you hear the news." He scoffed impatiently.

"Can't you just tell me the news over the phone?" I suggested.

"No, get your ass over here now Hemmings." He demanded, his patients running out.

"Fine." I mumbled quietly, hanging up on him.

"Was that one of the boys?" Dani questioned as I set my phone down.

"Yeah, Calum, he said I need to come over to Ashton's for some awesome news." I explained, pulling my black vans on as I explained.

"Cool, I hope you and the boys start talking again, I don't like to be the reason your not talking to your friends, Luke." She sighed in a almost sad manner.

"Your fine, and you have to come with me to his house, I don't want to go alone and get questioned like crazy." I huffed in exasperation.

"But they hate me Luke." She whined.

"They will learn to like you then." I chuckled, pulling her towards the door and out to my car.

"Lucas!" She shouted once we reached the car.

"Yes." I answered her calmly and playfully before opening her door and gently pushing her inside.

"I don't want to go!" She exclaimed once I got in as well.

"To bad, your going." I laughed and started the short journey to Ashton's house.

Once we got there, I jumped out of my seat and rushed over to her side of the car, opening her door for her.

"What a gentleman." She rolled her eyes, pushing my arm slightly.

"I know, I'm amazing right?" I smirked, bowing proudly.

"Let's just go inside you idiot." She giggled, pushing me towards his front door.

"Hey Luke." Michael opened the door for us after I knocked a couple times, "Oh, um, hey Daniella."

"Can we come in?" I broke the awkward glances and silence lingering around the two.

"Um, yeah." Michael nodded, opening the door for us hesitantly.

"Hey Lu- Daniella?" Calum questioned when he noticed her standing behind me.

"Hi." She shyly mumbled, staring at her feet.

"So the news..." I urged them to move their attention form Dani and back to me and the reason why I came here in the first place.

"Oh yeah, we got another gig at The Annandale Hotel." Ashton smiled excited.

(For the story, let's pretend that they didn't get famous, only well known in Australia by playing gigs around there.)

"That's amazing! When is it?" I cheered.

"Two weeks." He told me, excitement clear in his voice as he spoke.

____________________________

(Very, Very short, and very horrible, I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling right today, I'll try to update something longer next time hopefully, we'll see how it goes.)