Chapter 23

Luke's POV:

"Hello Luke, are you wanted to see Mr Hamilton?" The lady at the front desk of the therapy office asked once she noticed me walk in.

"Yes please." I nodded and smiled as she checked his schedule on her computer.

"He's not busy at the moment, you're free to go back and see him now." She informed me with a sweat smile, which I kindly returned.

"Thank you." I called back as I started walking towards his office down the hallway.

"No problem." She answered back before tending to the needs of a patient that was wandering around the lobby in confusion.

"Mr Hamilton." I called through his office door, knocking on it gently before waiting for his response.

"Come in." He shouted and I did as said.

"Hello Luke." He smiled once I was in his sight.

"Hey, I have something to tell you." I sat down in front of his desk, which he was sitting behind organizing random files and papers.

"Okay, go on." He pulled his attention from his organizing and waited patiently for me to start talking.

"I asked Dani out on a date for this weekend." I beamed.

"And her response?" He pushed for me to continue.

"She said yes." I exclaimed, bouncing in my seat giddily.

"You guys are so close." He whispered, his eyes turning glassy and a huge smile spread across his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, watching him blink his eyes rapidly before actually answering me.

"Nothing, Luke, You'll figure out soon." He assured me but I was still curious.

"Please tell me." I begged hopefully.

"No, you'll figure at really soon, don't worry about it." He refused, sending my a proud smile after he finished speaking.

"Okay." I sighed.

"So tell me the details about what's going to happen on your date with Dani." He clapped excitedly.

"Well..." I mumbled. "I don't really have anything planned other than its going to be next weekend."

"How about I help you plan some things out?" He offered.

"Would you?" I questioned, hoping thy he really would because I'm horrible and planning things.

"Of course." He nodded.

"Thank you so much Mr Hamilton!" I cheered happily.

"No problem, now, let's plan this shit." He clapped his hands together and started naming ideas out for me to think about.

Who's got the best therapist in the world? Luke Hemmings does!!