Chapter 17

Luke's POV:

"Luke, you can come back now." Mr Hamilton told me as he opened the door to let Dani inside.

"Okay." I nodded, getting up off my spot on the couch and walking with him down the hallway to a room two rooms away from the other.

"So let's get to the chase, you ready?" He asked when we both got seated.

"Yep!" I chirped up.

"First question, Do you Like these sessions with Dani?" He started off, reading the questions off a piece of paper in front of him.

"Yes." I grinned, thinking back to first day I got to meet Dani, I'm so glad that day happened.

"Do you think you would like coming to these sessions without her here with you?" He asked right after I finished my other response.

"Absolutely not." I shook my head furiously, hating that idea.

"Do you and Dani hang out after therapy?" He continued.

"Yes." I nodded in agreement.

"So do you like to hang out with her?" He added once I answered.

"Definitely." I laughed, thinking about how weird and comical she is.

"If you never meet in these sessions, do you think you would still like hanging out?" His asked.

"I don't know..." I paused, "but I hope so." I added.

"Here's your last question Luke." He told me. "Do you like Daniella?"

"And by like you mean..." I pushed for him to elaborate for me.

"I mean, do you want to have a relationship that's bigger than friends with her?" He explained.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, scaring him a tad, making him jump slightly.

"Okay, good to know." He laughed once he calmed down from his little fright I gave him.

"So I can go back to Dani now?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Yes Luke." He rolled his eyes, but chuckling some also.

______________________________

Daniella's POV:

I couldn't stand it.

I'm not a patient person, I'm nosy.

I have to go see what he's asking Luke. I feel bad about it but I need to know, this is important... maybe.

As I reached the door where they were, I quietly held my left ear to the door.

___________________________

This is REALLY short I know, I did it on purpose... And my battery on my phones dying!

But I'm also sorry for the cliffhanger.

What do you guys think she heard? Leave comments, I want to see what your guys opinions are!!