Summary

Zerg Star's first marriage variety show is about to start filming, and the whole Zerg race is looking forward to it

  But after learning that Fu Lingchen and Yierte would also come to the show, everyone sympathized with Yierte

  After all, it was rumored that Fu Lingchen was not only ugly in appearance, but also had an extremely bad relationship with Yierte. Even Fu Lingchen was absent from the public conferment ceremony for Yierte's promotion to general

  The whole Zerg felt that their pair would definitely be a miserable control group for the other groups of guests

  Yiert thought so too, after all...he had already seen the divorce application form in the study

  But when the show started, all the Zerg were dumbfounded

  What about Fu Lingchen's unsightly appearance? ?

  Take a look at his prosperous and beautiful face, if it is said to be ugly, who will dare to say that they are good-looking in the future?

  And didn't it mean that Fu Lingchen and Yierte had a bad relationship?

  The program group asked the male worms to cook a meal for the female worms, and the dishes made by Fu Lingchen made the whole Zerg swallow their mouths.

  The audience of the show: Fall! Whose family has a bad relationship and will abuse the dog like this? !

  As for the so-called trash male, it is even more nonsense

  Fu Lingchen's spiritual power is the highest S rank! Moreover, he is a low-key business tycoon, and even the father behind this popular Zerg wedding show is Fu Lingchen!

  Female worm sour into lemon essence: I suspect that we are mentally ill. We single mother-fetal Zerg don't feel sorry for ourselves, so we pity Yilt? !

  The other males wailed: Don't scroll, don't scroll, if you continue scrolling, you want to reincarnate and train your number again!

  And what the Zergs didn't expect was that Fu Lingchen was actually the blood of the Zerg royal family.

  At the press conference for Fu Lingchen's ascension to the throne, the reporter asked excitedly: "According to the royal family's regulations, the Zonghuang must have more than three female servants. Have you decided who to choose?"

  Yierte lowered his head and clenched his fingertips, but the indifferent Fu Lingchen suddenly made a big move:

  "I declare in my capacity as the Emperor of Zombies that from this moment on, this regulation will be abolished."

  *

  Later, there was a hot post on the Xingwang forum: "Top 10 Most Hateful Female Insects Inventory, Why Ilte Ranks No. 1 Perennially?" "

  The most praised answer below: Click on the link on the right to know → "Top 10 most attractive male insects, why His Majesty Fu Lingchen ranks first all year round"

  Yierte: ...you may not believe it, but I was really ready to divorce and have a baby

  Content tags: Rich Family Interstellar Face Slapping Live

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Fu Lingchen, Yierte┃Supporting role: Advance receipt of "The Male Cub He Refuses to Be a Oil Bottle (Zerg)" ┃ Others: Advance receipt of "The God of Cookery, Her Chinese Restaurant is Hot in a Whole World "

  One-sentence introduction: And stuffed you with a mouthful of dog food

  Conception: Cherish all the good things in life