Chapter 3 (Jun Megumi)

I was going to drag Akiko back into the party when Ittoki beat me outside. "I can't believe you kept this from her for three weeks Jun," Syo said as he appeared behind me, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey when it matters, I can keep a secret," I replied. I was happy for Akiko and Ittoki, after all she's been through she deserved to be happy and I knew Ittoki would do anything to make her happy.

"I still can't believe Shinning approved of it," he said in disbelief and I nodded in agreement.

"Well it took more than a little convincing, we could be losing Ittoki's huge fanbase that wants to marry him while also taking away the image that Akiko and I are still just teenagers getting married means complications, but when I said that the wedding and all the details would be great publicity pieces and seeing how both of them deal with being married while touring and having pieces on that would help STARISH and Modern Classic, he simply couldn't refuse," I replied.

"Have I ever told you that you're a genius?" he asked before kissing my cheek.

"You can stand to mention it more," I replied. Syo and I have been going steady for this entire year and I loved him more than I ever have before, but a lot of the time it was hard for us to be together. I had my tours and he had his, I had my movies and he had his, we were barely in the same house for any real amount of time and we only really saw each other for long periods during interviews. But thankfully, since our movie just premiered last week we have lots of interviews to go through together, which just means more time with him. And that's all I wanted.

"Jun! Phone for you!" Natsuki yelled from across the room and I rolled my eyes before walking over and taking the house phone from him.

"Hello, this is Jun," I said.

"Jun," was the reply. I knew who it was.

"I don't want to hear it Dad," I replied.

"You changed your cell phone number," he stated.

"Yeah, I wonder why... Oh that's right my stalker dad won't stop calling me even when I have explicitly told him to stop calling," I said.

"Come on Jun, I want to talk about what happened," he pleaded.

"Well guess what, I don't want to. But let me get this straight for you. You walked out on us, you hurt me, you killed Kazuki and didn't even have the courage to face your punishment like you should have. I want nothing to do with you, don't you get that? So stop calling, if this continues I'm getting a restraining order and not just for me but for mom and Nori too, because I know you've been calling them as well. We don't want anything to do with you so stop trying," I explained, I could stop the the tears that ran down my cheeks now.

"Jun, I'm your father whether you like it or not," he said.

"Oh yeah? Does a father hit you for trying to stop a fight? Does he just disappear? Because that doesn't sound like a father to me," I said and then I hung up before he could say anything else. The phone began to ring before I could even put it down.

"Jun?" I heard Cecil's worried voice behind me. I wiped away my tears and turned to face him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah Cecil?" I asked.

He didn't look like he was buying my act. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I think we need to change the house's phone number, we're getting pesky calls," I said brushing off his worry. Buy it Cecil, please but it, I silently begged.

"Okay, I'll talk to Shining in the morning if you want," he said and I nodded before he turned and walked away. Ittoki came in and said it was getting late read: it's time for the party to end, Akiko doesn't want to deal with it right now because she's tired. So we all began cleaning up the food and decorations. I was pretty much useless in the clean up just because I couldn't focus on it. But eventually we were done and I went up to my room without even saying goodnight to Syo. I tried to sleep for a while, but no luck. So I got up and turned on the lamp at my desk I took a deep breath before pulling out my dark blue notebook and turned to a blank page, barely stopping to look at the lyrics on the page before: the love song I wrote to Syo. After everything worked out with Syo, then I never had a real reason to write in this notebook, but now I felt like I had to. I grabbed a pen and began writing, once I started I couldn't stop, my pen flowed so easily and I ignored my tears as they fell on the page not even caring if the ink bled. No one would read these, no one would have to know. When I looked up again I realized it was dawn. I sighed as I set my pen down. I closed the notebook and placed it under the stack of the six other notebooks I had, just like it was last night before I began writing.

I had an eventful day ahead of me, so I took a shower hoping it would wake me up. Once I got out I got dressed and did my hair. I heard a knock at my door. "Time for breakfast Jun," Nanami said.

"Be there in a minute!" I said before grabbing my purse. I walked out and met the others for breakfast, after eating Syo and I headed to a TV studio, we had an interview set up for this morning. Neither of us talked on the way, it was kind of nice. When we got there we were both rushed into hair, makeup, and then wardrobe before being sat on a couch together just across from the person who was interviewing us. His name is Eiji Hikaru.

"Okay so today our guests are Syo Kurusu from STARISH and Jun Megumi from Modern Classic," he said to the camera and then he turned to us. "Thank you for taking time out of your schedules to come and meet with us."

"It's really our pleasure," Syo said and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay we're just getting this out of the way so we can actually focus on what you two are doing here, are you two still a thing?" he asked, I blushed as Syo laughed. I wasn't expecting that question to be put so bluntly.

"Yeah, we're still together and as happy as ever," Syo said as he took my hand.

"But you two haven't been seen together recently," Mr. Hikaru argued.

"Well we've been busy between tours and new movies and interviews, it doesn't always give us a lot of time to be together," I explained after having calmed down.

"It seems like Mr. Otoya and Ms. Rei don't have that problem," he pointed out.

"Ittoki doesn't do movies, which takes a lot of time out of the day and a lot of energy to do," Syo explained.

"But you're still together even though you don't see each other?" Mr. Hikaru asked.

"We see each other, just not as often as we like and I think as long as we love each other it doesn't matter how much we see each other as long we see each other," he said before kissing my temple and I smiled. God I loved this boy.

"Syo's right, I mean I would love to be with him more but as long as I get to see him I'm happy, hell even just seeing him on stage or on the TV makes me happy," I said.

"Even with a mysterious caller calling you all throughout the day?" Mr. Hikaru asked and I froze, I felt Syo's grip tighten on my hand, he knew my dad wouldn't leave me alone, he wasn't clear on all the details, but he knew enough.

"That's just someone who is unwilling to leave her alone," Syo said as calmly as he could manage, but Mr. Hikaru looked at me expectantly, not taking Syo's answer.

"The person calling is... my father and I'd rather not talk to him at the time because of personal reason, he's not taking the hint and won't stop calling, it's as simple as that," I explained deciding to tell the truth so that a lie couldn't come back to bite me later.

"Well that makes this awkward then because..." Mr. Hikaru's sentence dropped off as my father walked onto the stage.

"Jun, I tried to tell you last night," he said and I couldn't breathe. I looked at him and then Mr. Hikaru and then Syo, who had nothing but support and love in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to him before standing. "Please excuse me," I said loudly before I ran off of the stage both Syo and my father yelling my name. My phone started buzzing, I had put it on vibrate, and I pulled it out of my bag. Akiko was calling me, she must have been watching it live as she worked. I ignored her call before turning off my phone. I ran up to the roof and I could finally take a breath when the air rushed against my face. I walked out and shut the door behind me, I walked over to the railing and looked out. It was only noon and the city was as active as ever and I wished I was far away from everything. I knew Akiko would be freaking out and that Syo would be worriedly looking for me (especially after what happened the last time I ran out) and Mr. Hikaru would feel horrible and the audience would be completely shocked and Shining wouldn't be happy with me for running out, but honestly at that time I couldn't care less. I just needed to be alone.