Toothless Murderer - Sex Doubtful 16

Who is the person in the photo? It was the female reporter Wang Yue who provided important clues to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

"Isn't she unrelated to this matter?" Zhao Hu was puzzled.

"That means it's not all right." Ma Han looked at the portrait, "It is necessary to check her details in detail."

When Bai Yutang called Jiang Ping, Zhao Hu scratched his head, "But her absence proves it well."

Zhan Zhao reminded, "There are two possibilities."

"One is that she has accomplices. What about the other?" Zhao Hu asked.

"Her alibi is false." Bai Yutang hung up the phone and answered, "Those villagers have a problem."

"Just her neighbors' seven aunts and eight aunts?" Zhao Hu rubbed his chin, "Are they united to protect Wang Yue?"

Zhan Zhao used to reach out to touch his chin, but when he raised his arm, he felt pain in his hand. He looked down at his hand wrapped like a pig's trotter.

Bai Yutang was very sensitive. He didn't know whether he saw Zhan Zhao's discomfort or felt it. He asked, "Does it hurt? Do you want to take some painkillers?"

Zhan Zhao looked disgusted, "I don't want to eat it, what should I do if I feel confused after eating it?"

Bai Yutang frowned, "Why don't you rest for a while."

"Don't rest, go see my mother." Zhan Zhao said.

Bai Yutang was a little suspicious - Zhan Zhao dared to see his mother right now? Not afraid of being locked up to recuperate...

But when I met Zhan Zhao's eyes, I saw that the cat was making an expression with its mouth drawn.

Bai Yutang remembered, just now Zhan Qitian said he had something to say to the two of them, so he waited upstairs.

So, Bai Yutang nodded cooperatively.

The two were about to go out when the door of the ward opened. Luo Tian came over and said, "The old man is awake."

"Awake?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled, "Does that mean he's not dead?"

"Uh, no..." Luo Tian shook his head in embarrassment, "After he was rescued, he became sober, as if he had suddenly recovered from his mental illness." As he spoke, he subconsciously glanced at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue was holding his chin in a daze, and when he heard it, he smiled, "Ah, he's recovered, that's great."

Everyone looked at his "sincere" face, and felt that their hearts were creepy, and they always felt that there seemed to be some conspiracy brewing in him.

"Very hungry." Zhao Jue stood up suddenly, "Is there any delicious curry buns nearby?"

"Curry buns?" Everyone looked at him in puzzlement.

"Well... go find a bakery." After finishing speaking, Zhao Jue walked out with his hands in his pockets.

Although Zhan Zhao was full of doubts, he was even more curious and wanted to see the old man. The schizophrenia was cured instantly. Is there such a possibility?

When everyone arrived at the door of the ward, they saw Yang Fan reading a medical record in his mouth. The door of the room was ajar, and the sound of the old man crying came from inside, as well as the voices of several medical gods calling the nurse to get the sedative.

Zhao Hu was puzzled, "Didn't it mean it was cured?"

"It's cured." Yang Fan looked up, "But being cured is worse than not being cured."