Ghost Ship Murderer - Chameleon 40

"What chameleon?" Bai Yutang turned around and asked Bai Ye.

"Hurry over." Bai Ye said, "There may be a problem."

Bao Zheng sent several police speedboats to the opposite boat. After the SWAT team boarded the boat, they sent back a shocking news, "They are all dead."

"What?" Everyone was dumbfounded, and immediately changed boats and rushed to the cruise ship... When they boarded the ship, there was a strong smell of blood, which made everyone frown.

"How could this be?" Bai Yutang couldn't believe it. "Has anyone approached this ship?"

"On the surveillance video, there was only one ship approaching just now. We all saw it. Could it be internal fighting?" Qin Ou turned back to the surveillance video just now and watched it again... He saw it from all angles, and did not find any suspicious person on board.

But the scene in front of him was really puzzling - all of Stephen and the others... including the bodyguards in black, all died in the cabin, shot between the eyebrows, and there was no resistance!

"He just died." Gongsun inspected the body, "Within half an hour!"

Zhan Zhao found it hard to believe, but what Zhao Jue and Bai Ye said just now - chameleon flashed in his mind.

"What is a chameleon?" Zhan Zhao went to Zhao Jue and asked him, "Could it be that you did some experiment to create an invisible man and a chameleon?"

Zhao Jue looked at Zhan Zhao speechlessly, "Have you watched too much Harry Potter?"

"What is that?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"It's a killer." Bai Ye said.

"Killer..." Bai Yutang frowned.

Ma Han picked up two bullets from the ground and said to Zhan Zhao, "It's a sniper attack."

"Bai Yutang walked to the side of the boat and looked into the distance. There was a vast ocean in the distance. Although it was very dark, the visibility was not low. There were no boats in the endless sea." Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, "Everyone was shot. What killer is so strong? Is the chameleon stronger than Eleven?"

"Eleven can't be surpassed, but it can't stand the crowd." Bai Ye smiled, "They run fast."

"It seems that these boys know a lot of things, so they were silenced." Zhao Jue felt disappointed.

But of course, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are the most disappointing. The murderer is dead! That case can only rely on reasoning, some words cannot be heard from them themselves, and more importantly, who killed them?! There is a case in the case.

Stephen seems to have something in his hand. He was also different from Lin Ruohe who came on the boat. In fact, he didn't care much about the result, but was more curious about the reason. From the perspective of the development of the whole case, the corpse lying on the ground made him feel very strange. It was hard to imagine who these friends who were with him day and night were. But now squatting down and looking at the cold corpses, he feel very familiar... So many friends died all at once.

Lin Ruo looked carefully at the corpses one by one...and found something in Stephen's hand.

Gongsun opened the corpse's hand and found that it was a mobile phone.

"Mobile phone?" Gongsun was a little puzzled, and handed the phone to Bai Yutang.

"Want to make a call before you die?" Bai Yutang turned on the phone... frowning, weird smartphone.

At this time, the police boat also came here to join them. Jiang boarded the boat, took the phone and fiddled with it, and said, "Boss, there are a lot of data in this phone."