Requiem Of The Murderer - Good Students Blame Bad Students 13

When Zhao Jue said that he was Zhan Zhao, there was an uproar in the classroom.

Zhan Zhao was held down by Bai Yutang before he jumped up. The girls around him screamed, "This is too handsome!"

Zhan Zhao stared at Bai Yutang, "I'm more handsome than him!"

Bai Yutang nodded, "Yes, both you and your father are more handsome than him."

Zhan Zhao was struggling with anger, Zhao Jue would definitely ruin his reputation by talking nonsense!

Bai Chi covered his ears in shock by the screams of the girls around him.

Zhao Jue buttoned the table lightly and said slowly, "Who wants to learn hypnosis?"

"Pfft..." Bai Yutang managed to stabilize Zhan Zhao and wanted to take a sip of water. With a word from Zhao Jue, the mineral water he just swallowed spurted out.

The girl in front screamed and turned around and glared.

Bai Yutang quickly apologized.

The two girls who were sprayed had their faces twisted at first, but after seeing who was spraying the water, they immediately resumed their bright smiles, and even said "it's okay", as if to let Bai Yutang continue spraying, you're welcome!

Bai Yutang wiped his mouth and looked at Zhan Zhao beside him. Sure enough, the cat's face turned black.

Zhao Jue's words came out, and with a swipe, the whole class raised their hands. In addition, the mobile phone communication quickly became effective... In a blink of an eye, everyone in the school knew that the most handsome psychology lecturer in history appeared!

"If you want to learn hypnosis, you can." Zhao Jue took out a stack of paper and threw it to the students in the front row, "One for each, you can write whatever I ask you."

Soon, the test papers were distributed to everyone.

Zhan Zhao picked it up and looked at it, but it was just an A4 sheet of paper that needed to fill in the name and class. What the hell was this monster doing?!

Bai Yutang held his chin and observed the students in the class. The college students were really different. Looking back, because he skipped grades all the way and joined the army too early, he still lacked the feeling of a real college student.

When Zhao Jue saw that everyone got the exam papers, he began to ask questions, "The first question, write down the name of the person you like the most, and why you like her or him."

After he finished speaking, some classmates raised their hands and asked, "Is the so-called liking a good feeling, admiration or admiration..."

Zhao Jue smiled, "Don't worry about this, let your brain dominate you, and when you see the word 'favorite', you can write the name of whoever comes to mind immediately! Reason, wait until you write down the name and then think about it! "

The students all lowered their heads to write.

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao in a low voice, "What the hell is he doing?"

"It's a cliché, collective psychological induction." Zhan Zhao raised his chin and curled his lips, "It's a trick usually used by liars or fortune-tellers."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, "Like?"

"That is, if you directly ask which person you think is the most suspicious, it will definitely arouse your suspicion. But if you ask this question among many questions, it will be logical. In addition, some questions have different effects after thinking and answering instinctively. Yes, it takes a long time for people to respond instinctively to generate inertia, and Zhao Jue is very handy with this trick in pediatrics."