The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - Subtle Connection 08

That night, City S seemed a little nervous, and the number of traffic policemen at all intersections increased.

The SWAT team searched until midnight, but the mysterious mummy still disappeared, but the headlines of the major news were already eagerly analyzing this "monster".

Bai Yutang and the others investigated at the police station overnight. Xu Sun, Cheng Mu, and the deceased Liu Yu all had complicated backgrounds, extensive social connections, and no clue about the case. It was quite difficult to investigate and required a lot of information. Finding contacts is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping if he had found Cheng Mu's dream lover. Jiang Ping shook his head, "I haven't found it yet. Gongsun said that this girl had plastic surgery and she wasn't so good-looking."

Bai Yutang had no choice but to ask him to continue searching, but there was a huge crowd... and there was no way to start. They considered whether to issue a missing person notice.

Zhan Zhao was sitting on the armrest of the swivel chair, holding paper and pen in his hand, and was circling in circles.

Everyone is busy in his own way, but Zhan Zhao seems to be very busy...but no one bothers him.

Because Xu Lie was homeless, he temporarily boarded in the lounge of SCI.

Ma Xin went to buy a few bags of Deji for supper and distributed them to everyone.

Pass a hamburger to Xu Lie.

Holding the hamburger, Xu Lie stared at Zhan Zhao, who was wandering alone outside, and asked Ma Xin, "What is he doing? Doing things?"

Ma Xin rolled his eyes at him, opened the paper bag and ate the hamburger, "That's called using your brain!"

Xu Lie bit his hamburger, "Then what, I heard that Zhan Zhao is very smart?"

"Yes." Ma Xin nodded.

"How smart?" Xu Lie raised his eyebrows.

"The kind of intelligence that can rank high on this planet!" Ma Xin said with a serious face.

Xu Lie looked at Ma Xin with a hamburger in his mouth, and was silent for about ten seconds, then collected the paper bag and slipped out.

Ma Xin looked at Xu Lie puzzled, and saw him leaning towards Zhan Zhao, grabbing the armrest of the swivel chair, "Take a step to talk!"

Zhan Zhao looked at him puzzled, and Xu Lie dragged the swivel chair to the corridor where no one was around.

Bai Yutang was reading a piece of information that Jiang Ping had given him. He glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, stretched out his hand, and touched his chin lightly, as if he had some plans.

Ma Xin continued to divide the supper. Everyone ate junk food, but Luo Tian had beef sandwiches and love egg drop soup made by Ma Xin. Everyone looked at that eccentric girl with contempt. Even for Mahan consuming rice and lotus root is rare.

When assigned to Bai Yutang, Bai Yutang shook his head, expressing that he would not eat hamburgers.

"Captain, are you afraid of getting fat?" Zhao Hu probably wanted to take a break, so he ran over to make jokes, and picked up a spicy chicken wing to eat.

Bai Yutang glanced at him, "Don't you think this wrinkled goose skin looks a lot like that mummy?"

"Pfft. Zhao Hu sprayed Jiang Ping, who was typing on the computer, with a chicken head, and Jiang Ping patted his head to save the keyboard.

Ma Han dragged away the disgusted Zhao Hu, and continued to read the materials.

Bai Yutang took an apple and gnawed it. While looking at Zhan Zhao and Xu Lie at the door, he asked Ma Xin, who was wondering whether to eat an extra hamburger or an extra meat roll, "Who is Xu Lie looking at?"