Ghost Ship Murderer - Standing Side 05

After listening to Bai Yutang's report on the case, Bao Zheng asked Ai Hu and the others to hand over the case to Bai Yutang, and Ding Yuan's body was also sent to SCI's forensic room.

Chen Fei's body is in the funeral home, and someone has been sent here.

Ma Xin wore a white lab coat and folded his arms around the corpse. She didn't move, just pinched his chin with two fingers and made a long "um".

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't quite understand the meaning of her actions.

Zhao Hu always took Ma Xin as his sister, so he teased her, "Oh, you say you're a girl, this habit is exactly the same as Gongsun!"

"What habit?" Gongsun was wearing gloves and looked at Zhao Hu curiously.

"Like to pose in front of corpses." Zhao Hu imitated her pose.

Ma Xin kicked him.

Gongsun walked to the corpse, Lao Yang had already done the autopsy, and the report was written clearly. Gongsun didn't think there was a big problem, so he was going to take a look.

Gongsun raised his head and handed Ma Xin a pair of tweezers, but Ma Xin was still staring at the corpse with his head tilted.

"Xinxin, what are you doing?" Gongsun asked.

"Oh..." Ma Xin quickly put on gloves and said, "It just feels weird."

"How do you feel?" Zhan Zhao smiled and leaned forward, his hands behind his back, as if he was very interested in Ma Xin's idea.

Ma Xin handed Gongsun a pair of tweezers and asked Zhan Zhao, "I only saw him a few days ago."

Bai Yutang immediately asked, "When did you meet him?"

"It's not knowing, it's like this." Ma Xin said, "A few days ago, there was a fashion show. Sister Jiayi and Lele had invitation letters, so they took me to open their eyes. I watched the fashion show. When it came to him, he was in high spirits with a beautiful model in his arms, surrounded by colorful people, I don't know how many people."

Everyone looked at each other, and yes, Ding Yuan is a fashion business. In fact, it is not the fashion designers who really decide the fashion trends every year, but the fabric suppliers who provide the raw materials. It's like whether the dish is good or not, in addition to the cook, it also depends on the raw materials themselves.

"And then?" Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin, "What is your impression of him?"

"Well, it's a surprise!" Ma Xin said, "I read the report before and thought that most of this type of playboys were very frivolous playboys, but when he came to greet Sister Jiayi, he was polite and felt It's very easy to get along with. Jiayi also introduced us to him. As soon as he heard that I was a forensic doctor, he asked me if I knew Gongsun. "

Gongsun raised his head in confusion, "I don't know him, does he know me?"

Ma Xin pursed her lips, as if hesitating whether to say the following.

Gongsun raised his brows and pointed at Ma Xin with a scalpel, "Who are you hanging out with?"

"You!" Ma Xin didn't even think about it, "Master Ming!"

Gongsun nodded in satisfaction, "Speak."

Ma Xin smiled and hid behind Zhan Zhao and said, "Ding Yuan heard that I was hanging out with you, and robbed the champagne in my hand, and asked the waiter to open a bottle of good wine for me, saying that it would be given to me at any fashion show in the future. An invitation letter, preferably I can bring you too."