Requiem Of The Murderer - Suspicious Man 14

Twenty laps, although the circle was not big, but once they started running, those students still complained a lot. Of course, it was not the students who suffered the most.

Although Xiao Bai Chi is not physically fit, he practices diligently on weekdays, so there is no problem in running. And Bai Yutang is a sports fanatic, let alone twenty laps, he won't feel tired even if he runs two hundred laps, but Zhan Zhao...

After running for twenty steps, Zhan Zhao stood still and began to check his pulse by checking his watch.

Bai Yutang came back to him in the second circle, "Cat, you move a little bit, and you are healthy."

Zhan Zhao said seriously, "I've already moved!"

Bai Yutang looked at the sky, "Life lies in sports, but you should run two laps."

Zhan Zhao sternly said, "Life absolutely lies in stillness!"

Bai Yutang couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth.

"You can see that turtles have the longest lifespan among animals, they are almost stationary!" Zhan Zhao explained the facts to Bai Yutang, "It's like saying that elephants live longer than leopards, and whales live longer than sardines. ..."

"It's alright, alright... You continue to stand still." Bai Yutang shook his head and ran away.

Zhan Zhao stepped aside and looked at his watch.

Because he and Bai Yutang were transferred from another school, many people didn't know him, so they didn't know why this person didn't follow him but stood by and waited. After five laps, the students were too tired to crawl, and they had no time to pay attention to anything else.

Zhan Zhao looked bored, ran to the side under a parasol, dragged a chair and sat down to rest.

After a while, Bai Yutang came to him.

Zhan Zhao raised his face, "Are you finished running?"

"Well." Bai Yutang sat down beside him.

Zhan Zhao looked up at the students who were still circling fast, "How many laps have they run?"

"It's almost five laps." Bai Yutang pointed at Bai Chi, "Chi Chi has run thirteen laps, and I think it's almost over."

Zhan Zhao is a little concerned that Bai Chi's physical fitness has improved rapidly recently.

About five minutes later, Bai Chi ran twenty laps and came over while doing stretching exercises. To Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's surprise, Chen Xi also finished the run. This kid has some stamina. Similarly, Zhou Yi, who took back the Coke can after squatting and jumping, also finished the run, and several boys with better physical fitness and talent also finished the whole process, but the rest of the students have collectively squatted on the track and gave up.

Ma Han shook his head and didn't force them to rest.

Zhou Yi supported his legs and panted, while Chen Xi looked at Bai Yutang, "You kid is very fast, you have such good physical strength? Are you a sports student?"

Bai Yutang shrugged noncommittally.

"By the way, what's your name?" Zhou Yi also came over and asked Bai Yutang, even though he was dragged between 2,500,000 to 80,000 yuan, he didn't care much.

Bai Yutang remembered the name on the student card and said, "Bai Wu."

"Bai Wu?" Chen Xi laughed, "The name is pretty cool, the fifth one?"

Bai Yutang shook his head. This is Zhao Jue's order according to his age. There are so many people in the Bai family, Bai Yunwen, Bai Ye and Bai Feng are all elders, Bai Jintang is the fourth, he is the fifth, and Bai Chi is the sixth. So Zhao Jue happily made up the name of Bai Wu. As for Zhan Zhao...