ZhongYuan Festival (Hungry Ghost Festival) Side Story - Float Around Side Part 1

Seven thirty in the morning.

Ma Han drove a yawning Ma Xin to the underground garage of the police station. He stopped the car and bumped into Zhao Hu who was closing the car door. Ma Xin held an egg pancake in his hand, and tilted his head to look at Zhao Hu who was walking over while shaking the key.

"Huzi...why are you dressed like this?" Ma Xin opened his eyes wide and looked at Zhao Hu from head to toe.

When Zhao Hu saw Ma Xin, he leaned over and grinned, "Nizi, do you have any egg pancakes?"

Ma Xin turned around and looked through the bag. She bought several, and just as she turned around, she heard an "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Ma Xin turned around again, half of the omelette in his hand was bitten off by Zhao Hu.

...

"Oh!" Zhao Hu nodded while chewing, "Today's fried dough sticks are so crispy!"

Ma Xin's life has always been tough. In addition to protecting Luo Tian and Yang Yang, he is protecting food. Seeing that half of the omelette is gone, his hair is standing on end. He kicked the car door, "Zhao Hu!"

Zhao Hu turned around and ran away.

Ma Han shook his head speechlessly, stopped the car and walked out of the car door, and grabbed a furious Ma Xin with a bag of egg pancakes by the way, "There are many more.

Ma Xin angrily exchanged egg pancakes.

At this time, two cars drove in together.

A handsome silver-white sports car belongs to their captain Bai Yutang, and a big black jeep behind it belongs to Zhao Zhen.

After opening the door, Bai Yutang got out of the car in good spirits, and Zhan Zhao touched his nose behind him, "The taste of egg pancakes."

The door of Zhao Zhen's car was opened, and Bai Chi was driving, and Gongsun was in the passenger seat. Bai Chi went to open the back door, and saw Lisbon coming down energetically, shaking his snow-white mane and yawning along the way. It rubbed against Bai Chi's waist like a big cat.

Ma Xin shared the omelette and asked Bai Chi, "Chi Chi, why did you bring Lisbon?"

"Hey." Bai Chi gave a dry laugh and patted his head in embarrassment.

"Chi Chi, you're wise!" Zhao Hu ran back and took the half egg pancake, and came over to rub Lisbon, "I'll pass with you today."

Bai Yutang looked Zhao Hu up and down—this man didn't know what was wrong, he was dressed in bright yellow today, dressed like a banana.

"Why are you dressed like this?" Bai Yutang asked puzzled.

"Fashionable." Zhao Hu pouted.

"Heh." Ma Han laughed.

Zhan Zhao gnawed on the egg pancake and thought for a while, "Oh...today is July 14th."

Everyone understands.

Bai Yutang looked at the embarrassed Bai Chi and Zhao Hu in silence. One had to bring Lisbon to work, and the other wore lemon yellow. It was to ward off evil spirits.

The gate of ghosts opens on the fourteenth day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar, and after twelve o'clock in the evening is the Ghost Festival, which is also commonly known as the Ghost Festival. Tonight, all the SCI will be on night shift to screen cases. It is estimated that the two most superstitious ones need some spiritual support.

Everyone was eating breakfast and was about to enter the elevator when they heard someone shouting from a distance, "Dr. Gongsun!"

...