🔞|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]

Start from the beginning

The more Russian Empire listened, the more he was intrigued. Prussia, unlike him, knew what to do when it came to his country. He was much more involved and didn't need his own advisors to tell him how to rule his own country. The way he carried himself was also admirable for the Russian Empire, and Prussia was even kind enough to offer him help.

He also found out that he was already married and had two sons, which baffled Russian Empire as he's never gone that far with his wife yet. He was too afraid to do anything which led to his wife's own disappointment and discontent.

Prussia had a way with his words, he was able to easily sway and pursue people. Perhaps why Russian Empire was unable to resist him on their first meeting. But, more and more meetings would eventually follow suit and the people would have mixed feelings about the leaders' close relationship.

Three years have passed since then, Russian Empire was much more familiar with his duties and what the people needed from him. He no longer listened to the advisors and the priests who only had their self-interest in mind. The country was slowly gaining stability, much to the content of the nation.

His wife had also finally beared a child, a son, much to the joy of the people. It seems as though the country was finally getting the boost that it needed, as if they had just been blessed by God himself with their leader whom they deemed had a close resemblance to a beautiful angel paired with his hardworking, yet gentle and graceful nature.

Russian Empire was able to build up his own self-confidence, and all the other leaders admired him for his grace and elegance that he would also be invited to parties thrown by other leaders, but half the time he would decline and instead focus on his work unlike what his father used to do.

"Your majesty, his majesty Prussia requested to see you."

Russian Empire looked up at the guard, for the people and everybody else around him, his every move was filled with grace and precision. "Let him in." He smiled at the guard who bowed before their great Czar.

Russian Empire felt his hands start to sweat underneath his gloves as he tries to contain his child-like excitement to seeing Prussia.

The door opened smoothly and Russian Empire finally put down the quill and hid the ink jar in one of his drawers to avoid it from spilling all over his papers. "I hope you don't mind that I brought my son with me." Prussia smiled as he closes the door behind him as he approached the young Czar.

"Of course I don't. You and your family are always welcome here." He returned the smile. Prussia chuckled. "You hadn't answered any of my letters in a while. The last letter I received from you was from a year ago. And it had also been a year since you've visited me." Prussia expressed, his eyes narrowing.

Russian Empire chuckled, hiding his nervousness. But Prussia could sense it quite easily. Russian Empire's graceful facade couldn't escape Prussia's senses. He knew the young leader too well. "Well, I am a father now. I'm sure you know how hard it is to be a parent, don't you, Prussia?" Russian Empire continued to smile, it irritated Prussia.

"But that's no valid excuse, Rossiya." Prussia could barely contain his emotions and leaned forward, grabbing the young Czar by his collar and having their lips collide. Russian Empire squeaked, Prussia was usually very rough with his kisses, but this time it was extra rough. It seems that he's angered him for his lack of response.

Russian Empire whined and gagged at the kiss, Prussia was pushing his tongue far too deep in his throat. The two separated with a string of saliva connecting their lips and Russian Empire's tongue slightly sticking out.

Prussia huffed and walked over to the other side of the desk. "Stand up." He ordered and Russian Empire was quick to follow. Prussia sat on his chair, undid his pants, and pulled out his girth. Russian Empire gulped, getting down on his knees as he stuck his tongue out, dragging it along the Emperor's long, and thick shaft. Although, it was nothing compared to his size.