60 | Belated

She almost felt this was coming.

The moment of attire change finally found its way to Keiko. Her once tank-top crop had been replaced with a black long sleeve with a thin turtleneck, reaching a little higher than where her old top was, making it lay on her waist line. The top was definitely fitted more to her size; not to the point where it was too tight on her body still there were a few loose wrinkles.

Bandages from her procedure wrapped around her chest under her shirt ending an inch above her belly button. They also replaced her gloves and covered only her palms, letting her fingers wiggle freely.

Somehow she was able to convince Madara to let her keep the shorts rather than the pants he bought her. It gave her leg room to buckle weapon holders on and allowed her to move with more ease. He made her promise to still use the other bottoms. Just for now she wanted to see how the outfit looked without a full transformation.

Speaking of the masked man- this whole ordeal was his fault. According to regulations, Keiko needed to switch her regular clothes to something from the 'Akatsuki catalog'. That was his own way of saying clothes the organization had left for her. In all honesty it wasn't terrible but it was definitely lacking. She wasn't too big on looking fabulous while unaliving people, since most of the time she wore a cloak to cover herself.

She decided that she'd add more accessories or have her own little thrift trip to wherever the rest of the clothes were when she had more time. Right now, she was running on a tight schedule.

Keiko walked out of the bathroom and met with Madara's orange mask, a bitten apple in his hands with the sounds of him munching.

"Mm-" he let out a few more crunch sounds, putting his finger to his mask in a hook-like shape. "I chose well."

You look less likely to commit a crime than you did with your last fit.

Is that a compliment?

It's also giving me cripple vibes-

Nevermind. That's enough.

The Uchiha girl flicked her head and made her way to her room, pushing open the door to pick her cloak up from the chair. She flung it over her shoulders and picked up a few more weapons to slip into the space she had left on her weapon holders. Turning around, she got ready to head out but was stopped when a tall figure blocked her doorway.

Madara leaned on her doorway, the apple now having a few more bites bit onto it, and what Keiko guessed was a questioning expression on his face. "Where are you off to?"

"My broth- ..Itachi's taking me to the town nearby." she replied, stepping over his feet that blocked her path. "I'm surprised you don't already know. What happened to your stalking abilities?"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes and teleporting to the front door where Keiko began to slip on her ninja sandals. "Pretty sure you're supposed to put your arms through the sleeves, by the way."

She gave him a look before placing her hand on the wall and stepping into the other sandal. "Feels better this way."

The man took another bite of his apple (which weirdly phased through his mask) and watched as Keiko placed her hand on the door.

"It's cold outside. You should wear the pants."

"Still getting used to the top."

"Be back by-"

"Sunset. I know."

She opened the door and almost immediately her face lit up. This was the first time Madara saw her look so full of life since she arrived. A small smile sneaked its way onto her face as she ran out, not sparing the older one another look before stepping outside. When she reached Itachi Madara could see the girl try to fight the excitement off her face.