Hold On, I Still Need You

June 1997

Draco's breaths come in short gasps as he lies in the middle of the bed. His arms resting beside him where his fingers tightly grasp the silk sheets, doing everything in his power to keep them from wrapping around her curls. Because if he does that, he knows he'll lose his restraint, and he doesn't want that to happen. She's the one in control right now, and he wants it to stay that way.

A loud moan rips from his throat and he clenches his fists even harder, causing the silk to tear. Hearing the sound of fabric ripping, Hermione raises her head up from where she's positioned between his open legs to look at him. Her lips are red and swollen, a string of saliva keeping her mouth connected to him. At the sight of her wet lips, Draco breathes out a harsh, "Fuck."

Hermione gives him a smirk and leans back down to run her tongue along the underside of his hardened length. His eyes close at the sensation, and when she takes him fully in her mouth, he loses the battle and slides his fingers through her hair, tightly tugging at them.

"Fuck, Hermione." Draco has to concentrate hard on not thrusting himself into her mouth. When her tongue circles around the tip, he gasps and pulls her off of him before he completely loses himself in her. She looks at him questioningly, but his only response is to flip them around so that she now lies beneath him.

Holding himself up by leaning on his forearm, he places his hand on her cheek and leans down to firmly press his lips against hers. She immediately opens her mouth to him, sliding her tongue out to meet his. Draco's hand runs down from her cheek until it's cupping her breast. He glides his thumb over her pebbled peak, smiling against her mouth when she lets out a breathy moan.

Draco kisses his way down the column of her throat as he glides his fingertips down along her stomach until they reach the thatch of curls between her legs. He gently bites down on the juncture where her neck meets her shoulders as he dips his finger between her folds. Hermione lets out a soft moan when his finger circles around her entrance, gathering her arousal that's dripping from her and bringing it up to gently trace around her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Gods, Hermione, you're drenched and I've barely even touched you," Draco moans against her skin.

Her hands come to tangle through the hair at the nape of his neck as she responds in a breathy voice. "I like making you feel good."

"Fuck." It's the only word that he has the ability to mutter at the thought of her being so turned on by having him in her mouth. He captures her lips in a bruising kiss as his finger slides inside of her, his thumb taking over the gentle circles, slightly increasing the pressure against her.

Hermione moans out Draco's name, and he slips another finger inside of her as he continues his heavenly assault on her mouth. Draco increases the speed at which his fingers thrust in and out of her, pressing down more firmly with his thumb as he continues to caress her. Hermione's breathing begins to stutter as Draco feels her clenching around his fingers. He smiles against her lips, knowing that his witch is about to lose herself in pure pleasure.

"Wait," Hermione says after she pulls her mouth away from his. Draco pulls back to look at her, to make sure that she's okay, and finds a languid smile on her face, her cheeks a rose pink.

"Together... I want to do that together."

He drops his head into the crook of her neck as he lets out a groan. After gently removing his fingers from her, he brings them to his mouth to lick the sweet taste of her arousal off of them before reaching over to grab his wand. Draco quickly mutters the contraceptive charm and a warm, pink glow settles over her stomach. Once the charm is complete, Hermione takes his wand out of his hand and tosses it to the other side of the bed before reaching down and taking him into her hand.