Goku Black x Reader Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"Do you even care? I'm not some pet, you know. I go out and do things," you retort irritably, stabbing your fork into the pasta.

Black's frown deepens as he crosses his arms. "Of course I care. I got worried when I realized you weren't here."

His words momentarily catch you off guard, but you quickly bury your emotions in your food, eating to distract yourself. "Mhm. So, how did your date go?" you ask casually, though deep down, you can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

Black lets out a gruff noise. "Terribly. That woman was more interested in gaining attention than actually enjoying our time together."

You let out a low hum, glaring at your food as you doubted his claim of not enjoying himself.

"I swear, sometimes I feel like an old man. I couldn't understand half of the trendy language she was speaking," Black complains, slumping back on the couch.

"Well, that's your problem, isn't it?" you reply, your tone laced with bitterness.

"Wow, you're being exceptionally unpleasant today," Black remarks, his brows furrowing in confusion.

You scoff and finish your meal, discarding the takeout box in the trash. "Oh, so now you're suddenly noticing other things too? Maybe you're not as divine and all-knowing as you believe," you retort sharply, clutching the new plush doll as you make your way towards your bedroom.

Black's frown deepens, and he stands up. "Alright, what's going on with you? Are you upset that I gave someone else my attention instead of being stuck in this place with you?"

Your frown intensifies, and you keep your gaze fixed on the wall as you walk past him. "Oh yeah, I'm so devastated that you probably kissed someone with fish lips and actually enjoyed it, even though you despise seafood."

Black growls, gripping your wrist tightly. "Don't talk down to me as if you know everything about me."

You glare up at him, your eyes filled with frustration. "And don't think you can talk down to me as if you know everything about me either!" You forcefully pull your wrist out of his grasp. "Why don't you go to the beach? I'm sure you can still smell her there."

Black growls deeply, preventing you from retreating to your bedroom. He firmly grasps your arm, turning you to face him. "What's gotten into you? Why are you so upset that I went on a date?"

You stubbornly growl back at him. "Because you've never gone on a date before! Suddenly, some pretty girl slides into your DMs on social media, and you act like it's the best thing that's ever happened to you!" You avert your gaze. "I thought you were above dating superficial girls."

Black observes you closely. "I didn't even do anything with her besides wasting money on a meal she took more pictures of than actually ate."

You snap, glaring at him with intensity. "You're such a liar! Don't deny it. You let her all over you because you're a self-centered jerk who enjoys having his ego stroked!"

Black growls loudly in frustration. "We didn't do anything!"

"Oh, so I'm assuming she just accidentally smeared her lips all over your neck!" you accuse, your voice filled with bitterness.

Black freezes in his tracks, rubbing his neck in mortified realization that you had noticed the stain. He opens his mouth to speak, but you cut him off sharply. "Save it, Black," you snap, your gaze fixed on the floor. "You clearly have a preference, and I can't compete with that. Besides, I can't stop you, so go ahead and enjoy yourself." Your voice grows quieter as you continue, realizing tears are threatening to spill. "I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Black."