Lost In Assassin's Creed 3

Friday had finally come I got off the bus eager to escape my world and enter that of an assassin. I walked with two of my friends Averi and Ashley, today had been a stress full one with a surprise math test and another science project had been assigned.

"Lost in thought Heather?" Averi asked

"Well... I was just thinking how stressful school has been lately with all of these projects and tests." I replied "I am looking forward to going home eating some junk food and playing some assassins creed."

"I find it funny how we game more than we do regular girl stuff." Ashley laughed

"Exactly." Averi agreed

I stopped in front of my house to face them both I gave a smile and they smiled back.

"So I'll see you guys tomorrow if I'm free." I asked

They nodded "Alright See ya."

"See ya."

"Bye Heather."

I gave one last wave and headed up my drive way and into my house, my two dogs happily wagging their tails. I dropped my bag and headed up the stairs to the loft where my parents had just gotten a TV only for the Xbox.  I turned on the TV and the Xbox I dug through the drawer that held my games in the first my brothers in the second and my sisters in the third.  Who should I play as today? Altair? Young Ezio? older Ezio? Old Ezio? How about Connor I took the assassins creed 3 disk out of the case and put it in the Xbox.  I sat back in my chair, controller in hand already feeling relaxed seeing the assassins creed 3 symbol came up on the screen.  I entered the game and saw that Connor was glitching out he was moving around without me doing anything and fighting randomly. I tried to get him to go towards the main mission but he wouldn't what the hell? 

My controller was on but it wouldn't got to the home screen I sighed and got up when there was a loud clap of thunder.  I went over to take the game out but it but nothing was happening i started worrying I loved this game I didn't want it ruined. 

"Come on open! Give me my game back!" I shouted pressing the eject button

I pressed the power button nothing happen I pressed it again and a huge spark flew up zapping my finger.  I pulled my finger away sticking it in my mouth then pulling it out to see a small black mark on the tip. 

"Damn it!!" I yelled

Connor was still running around and climbing buildings on his own, I just shook my head when there was another loud clap of thunder and a white flash.  Suddenly I wasn't in my house anymore i was In a well... nowhere just a huge never ending white space.  I started panicking and running around screaming for someone. 

"Hello!!! Someone get me out of here!!!

But it was usless no one could hear me i was in the middle of nowhere, by myself no one around just me. 

"Nothing is true everything is permitted." I heard someone say

"Who's there?" I called

"We are Assassins." the voice continued  "It is all true serve us well assassin."

"What? I don't understand." I yelled

It stayed silent I started screaming again for it to answer but nothing happened I looked around the white space there was nothing.  Then there was a strange twinkly sound  I looked down to see my rolling stones shirt and jeans were starting to glow white I gasped I was scared out of my mind.  With a bright white flash my clothes changed I looked down to see I was in white robes, with red accents, the belt buckle was the assassin symbol along with the necklace that was hanging around my neck.  My converse were replaced with tall boots my long brown hair was braided to the side and I had the traditional assassins hood up the sleeves were long there were two  braces by my wrists one had a metal plate.  I recognized these as hidden blades I flexed my wrist one way and the blade popped out it was sharp and I didn't even try to touch it.  I retracted the blade and looked up once again there was one last flash and a world appeared before me. 

Where the hell was I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story i'll be writeing more later <}

~Heather