0:57

"Hey Henny." Misha waved her hand flirtatiously at him as he opened Shanae's door. He smiled, shaking his head at his girlfriend's new acquaintance and patrol partner that she refused to call her friend. Though her bronze skin, and copper red hair did nothing but accentuate the beauty that she was - Hendrichs found her playful advances nothing short of amusing.

"Hey Camisha, I don't think my lady appreciates you tryna holla at me." He told her, before drawing Shanae in for a soft, short, but lingering kiss.

"Hi baby." He smiled at her, his sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Hey handsome. You look nice." She paused, drawing closer to him, closing her eyes as she breathed him in. "You smell very good too. No wonder Camisha is tryna steal you from me." She smiled, taking his glasses off, and placing them above his forehead so she could see his gorgeous light brown eyes.

"Lucky that I only got the hots for one lady huh?" He smirked, saying that a little louder than he needed to.

"Hmm. You heard that, right Misha?" She smiled, looking back over her shoulder.

Camisha, still seated in her car smirked, playfully rolling her eyes. "It's all good. One day y'all will see the vision, and we'll all be a throuple. I'll see you Monday Ms. Shanae."

"See you Ms. Madam." She shook her head, a slight smile on her face as Camisha drove off.

"You ready to meet the fam?" He smirked, his eyebrows slightly dancing.

"I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life." She sighed, her one leg resting on the step of the car.

"There's no need to be nervous. My mother might be spicy because she knows the background behind us, but everyone else should be chilled. You'll be fine." He touched her shoulder, gently rubbing it.

"I can handle spicy. I just want a stamp of approval is all." She bit the corner of her lip, her heart beating slightly louder than it usually did.

"My stamp of approval is all that matters sweetpea, can't nobody change that but you." He smiled, resting his hand on top of the car door.

Heat spread across her cheeks, a smile soon following. "Stop it, I like it." She whined, and he laughed, rolling his eyes.

"On a serious note though, if we're dating for marriage, I'd want your family to like me - cause these are people I'm gonna be around forever. You get what I mean?" She expressed, her eyes boring into his. She absolutely loved his eyes, they held everything and more.

"I won't even lie, I love that you're concerned about my parents liking you, even more, that you now see us as a couple working towards marriage. Never knew I liked reassurance from you, till now." He tucked her loose loc behind her ear.

"Of course. It's only natural that I see myself here, and us there, because these last few weeks have been nothing short of amazing with you. I know it's the honeymoon phase, and whatever else people call it. It's supposed to be blissful, like people say, but this has been my favorite honeymoon phase of all the relationships I've ever been." She freely expressed herself, never removing her eyes from his.

"You've never switched up on me. I honestly thought this would be risky considering how we're such dominant people, but somehow we've naturally found our balance and I can't help but be excited for what's to come. I find myself looking forward to everything that involves you, and that's saying a lot." A hint of a blush spreads across her cheeks, and he couldn't even hide the grin that sat on his face at the sound of Shane's affirmations.

She'd always been able to show him how she felt about him, but she'd never truly opened up about her feelings toward their relationship. To hear her perfectly articulate it all, without feeling shy, but with such boldness... he couldn't help but be so enamored by her.