0:46

"You had two more days!" Logan exclaimed as he stepped into the shop. All eyes fell on him, and he smiled, walking toward the circle of love that everyone was currently standing in.

"I'm not here to work. Sorta." He explained himself, standing next to Helena whom he gave a side hug and she smiled, hugging him back.

"You still had two more days. You just couldn't hold back, could you?" He teased him. "It's good to see you back here though, Haines City is you brother."

He dapped him up, and tried to move from the center so Hendrichs would take his place but he stopped him.

"Carry on. I told you, I'm back on Monday." He encouraged, folding his arms so he could listen to Logan. He didn't miss the look of gratitude that flashed on his face, and the confidence that came back onto his face.

He ran his eyes across everyone's face, meeting Shane's eyes for a moment. A smile danced upon her lips, it was faint –barely noticeable by any regular eye. He sent a similar one back at her, before averting his gaze back to Logan.

Lena quickly jabbed his torso with his elbow, and he rolled his eyes because he could feel her smile. He just knew that she was having the time of her life being in the know, while everyone else didn't know exactly what was happening.

"Like I was saying, let's put our best foot forward today, and try to get the rest of the cars out of the shop and back to their owners. Everyone knows what they are supposed to do, enjoy the rest of the day and see you all tonight." He smiled, concluding his address.

He raised the sound of the music playing on the speakers, giving them the signal to start working. Ben's playlist was the one playing, I'm At War  filling up the space in  the room.

"What brings you by? I can't lie, your face looks well-rested." Logan asked, as he walked with Hendrichs, Lena closely behind.

"I am well-rested. I definitely needed the break." He looked at the two, "How has running this place been like? I heard someone thinks it's on the brink of falling apart."

"Hendrichs." Helena sighed, closing her eyes.

"You really could have come to me, instead of speaking to our mother — but really, don't sweat it. What do you think Logz? Falling apart? Or it's been good?" He shifted his gaze to Logan who followed his lead to his office.

"I don't want to get between whatever this is about. However, everything has been running smoothly on my end. We just need to get the sales person, and assistant situation sorted. The temps are good, but not great." He reported, and Hendrichs opened the door.

Both himself and Logan stood to the side, allowing Lena to enter first before Hendrichs followed right behind.

"Hmm. Which is why I'm here today. I was in contact with HR today, and they have some good candidates — they should be in shortly for some interviews. I'm planning to split the duties for our saleslady, or salesman. Really, I'm planning to define a lot of things around here, and add some structure." He explained as they all took their seats, Logan having shut the door after himself.

"What do you mean when you say adding structure? I think the structure of the place is great." Logan asked, placing his hand against his chin.

"See, I think Lena sort of had the right idea when she was talking about things falling apart. Except that it's not a literal thing, but a possibility that's likely to happen if we continue down the same path."

"I'm definitely lost." Logan nervously smiled, scratching the back of his head.

“Certain things just need to be set in stone, so that situations like what happened with Shane never happen again. Terms that hold everyone accountable, including myself. I shouldn’t be left without fault, despite being the owner of the company. We need to formalize this group as well; you both contribute to the vision of this place — but let’s call ourselves the board. Let’s have meetings with department heads together, instead of just getting a report from them each month.”