║-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Amara! You were amazing-as always out there!" Kayla, my boss tells me as I reaply my red lipstick.

"Thank you, I have a private in half an hour so I just need to get ready." I smile.

"Yeah about that. You're Uhm- having a private with someone else."

"What, who? I don't do it to just anyone Kayla."

"I know.. but the money? He offered 75k just for you. Isn't that insane?"

"That's creepy, and weird, and insane." A pause. "Fuck yeah I'm doing it."

"Good, he's in room 4, have fun." She winks.

I change into another lingerie set, one a lot sexier that I recently got. If someone's paying that much for me I have to live up to his expectations, right?

I make my way up to the private rooms, towards room number 4. I open the door, heading inside. It's not until I turn towards the man that I gasp.

no..

I stop dead in my tracks. My entire body freezes to ice.

There he is, sitting in the sofa with his fucking whiskey. I'm convinced he just has them in his hand for decoration at this point. He looks the same, hair a little longer maybe.

I don't move, I don't know what else I can do. I thought he would have moved on by now, I mean 4 months?

"What.. are you doing here." I demand. Not asking.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" He leans back in the sofa.

"Wouldn't have expected it to take you 4 months to find me."

His eyes scan every inch of my body, my legs, my thighs, my hips, waist, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and then meet my eyes.

"It took me 25 minutes, amore."

Amore

"Why should I believe anything you say?" I blink back tears.

He stands up, slowly walking towards me. I take a step back.

He stops. "You're not safe here."

I scoff. "Right, well I've been doing just fine without you."

"You heard me talking about the Spanish, 4 months ago when I had my meeting."

I nod.

"I couldn't bring you home because it wasn't safe. I killed a lot of men, Amara. Not enough, but a lot. Now they're here. After you."

My head snaps up to him."Why would they be after me?.."

"Let me explain everything when we're going back, Amara just let me." He takes another step forward.

Who am I kidding? Even if I say no I'll be on the plane tonight either way.

"You should go. I'm not doing this with you." I turn, towards the door.

I get spinned around then slammed against the wall, he grips the back of my neck forcing my gaze to his.

I try to look away when I can't stop the tears from running.

"How could you do this to me? How could you make me fall for you like that? It not fair, it's just not fair" I cry.

"Amara-"

"No. What is wrong with you? Who even am I to you? You chose a random girl of the streets, made her fall in love with you only for her to find out it was a mistake? That I mean nothing to you?"