He spoke in his morning sleepy raspy voice which unknowingly made Taehyung blush.

His rosy cheeks didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook. A cocky smirk took a place on pierced lips.

He leaned closer while gripping onto a petite waist of a fragile boy.

"Lemme kiss you. I miss your lips against mine"

Before the fragile boy could speak the muscular smashed his warm pair of lips on his.

The slow moan left from the lips of a petite male.
He didn't expect the morning kiss to be this rough.

Seems like the muscular male was taking off his all energy on the lips of Petite male.

Nevertheless Taehyung kissed back cause he never wanted to let such beautiful moment go in vain.

After few minutes they pulled apart. Their foreheads connected so as their breaths mingle.

Jungkook captured Taehyung lips into an another heated kiss. They were kissing eachother like no tomorrow.

Both forgot that they need to get ready and go downstairs.
They were kissing deeper and deeper
That's when the bedroom door flung open.

"Jungkook, Taehyung come downstairs you- OMG YOU HORNY FUCKERS"

they heard Jin screaming. Taehyung pulled apart and turn his head in direction of Jin.

"H-hyung we were j-just ahh"
Before Taehyung could complete his sentence Jungkook sucked on his neck.

An unknown moan left his lips.
He widen his eyes but seems like Jungkook didn't care.

He knew that everyone along with Jin were standing on his bedroom door but he prefer to eat out Taehyung neck more.

"J-j-jung-kook ah... leave"
Taehyung clutched on the muscular bicep of the male.

"I don't care, love"
He pulled apart from Taehyung's neck and captured his lips again.

Jungkook pov
In bedroom

I was happily kissing the love of my life but out of nowhere Jin hyung appeared. Argh, why? Just why?

I saw how Taehyung was trying to explain but what was he trying to cover?

We were kissing yeah we love eachother now for what he's trying to find excuses?

I smirked and went down on his neck directly sucking his sweetspot. A sweet moan escape from his lips.

Ah fuck, i sucked harder and harder leaving new marks on his necks.

As soon as i pulled apart from his neck i heard Heels sound echoing loudly across the corridor.

I understood who's coming . A naughty smirk made a way to my lips. I lean closer towards Taehyung face and captured his lips.

I heard a feminine gasp... perfect Timings. I smirked and kissed Taehyung deeper.

He seem so confused nevertheless he kissed me back. Fuck, his lips are my new Obsession.

My hands made a way towards his plumpy ass. Fuck
I gave a tight squeeze on his ass making him yelp.

Taking it as a golden opportunity i enter my tongue inside his mouth tasting his hot carvan.