Then again, he asks me to do stuff like this all the time - after all, we are best friends.

But he stuttered.

Then again, we haven't done much together in the past week or two - maybe this is his way of making up for ignoring his best friend.

But when I whispered, "Of course, Phil!" and I swear his breath hitched.

Then again, we're best friends.

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized

So mesmerized

And I've just got to know

I think it's kind of amazing how I can look into his eyes and honestly wonder if the ocean is somewhere in there or if maybe they were just scooped out of the ocean by God or something. I also think it's kind of amazing how sometimes I can look into his eyes and he'll just look right back into mine and it's like we have the same thoughts for those few moments, the same looks on our faces that a friend once described to me as the "I wanna kiss you" face.

I think it's kind of amazing, the way neither of us have acted on our thoughts yet. That is, assuming he's even thinking the same thing about me.

Geez, I hope he's thinking the same thing about me.

I think it's kind of amazing, the daydream I have sometimes where my love isn't unrequited.

I think sometimes I think too much.

Do you ever think

When you're all alone

All that we could be?

Where this thing could go?

I think sometimes I think way too much. I plan out every little detail of our could-be (more likely "couldn't-be," I suppose) relationship, from the short, sweet kisses we'd exchange in the morning to the stuffed lions we'd perch on the top of the wedding arch.

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it real or just another crush?

When the blushing and stuttering and heart racing first started, I had had to go online, ask the "llama army" what they thought of the weird condition I seemed to have contracted.

Dan Howell @danisnotonfire: "my heart is racing, i cant stop running my hand through my hair, and i feel like heaven just puked on me. what disease have i got now ohgeez"

Kate Lynn @mastershipper: "Dan, you idiot, you're in love! XD So, who is it, then? Is it Phil?"

I decided I was too cool to be using Twitter on a Friday night. I pulled up an incognito tab and watched Phan videos instead.