The Beginning Of Jason B. Part 1

Jason is in his car, mad he was fired from the CCPD but also disappointed in himself for being on psychedelics on the the job, it's raining heavily, with the sound of thunder in the sky, he then hears a giant boom and see's a wave start coming towards his car, just as the wave starts going over his car lightning strikes his car breaking threw the top, then hitting him, and coursing threw the car, the wave then engulfs him as he's hit by lightning, He wakes up in the hospital, A woman run's up and says "Jason honey are you okay?? Do you remember me or what happened??..JASON"Jason looks up confused and says "Mom? W-Whats happening, where am I" In a frantic way, "You were struck by lightning sweety.. You've been in a coma for a year.." She says, Jason then says "A year!?" And passes out, he then wakes up to an alarm clock, "Phew, it was just a nightmare again, thought I was back on that hospital bed.." He gets out of bed and walks to his shower as he groans, he takes a shower and brushes his teeth he then gets in his car and goes to the CCPD, He parks his car and he walks into the CCPD, He walks in and goes to the Captains Office "Hello Captain Kramer, I'm here for the homicide detective opening" He says, "Yes, Jason B. Am I right?" She says, "Yeah that's me" He say's as he smiles, Kramer then says "It says here you were fired as a regular officer, for being on psychedelics on the job 9 years ago, So why should I let you come back Jason?" Jason says, "Yes.. And I am ashamed of that, I've came along way since then, I'm clean and know how negative it can be on my life, and I feel like I'm fit for this job because I wanna help people again but with a deeper meaning, I've studied for this job for years, I know I can do it." Kramer says, "Well I wouldn't hire you, but I have a gut feeling I should, so you're hired Jason, You start in 3 days, that'll be on Tuesday" He smiles and says "Thank you Captain Kramer, Thank you." He gets up and walks out a happy man.