Before we start

"She's the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire."

————————————♡———————————
Before we start I just wanted to say a few things.

Starting with the fact that English isn't my first language. So I'm sorry for the mistakes I will make in advance.

⚠️WARNING: this story will contain sexual tension, blood, death, crying, swearing, trauma, experimentation, killing, self-harm... If you get triggered by any of these please do not read this book. If you need to talk to someone about it you can always message me.

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THE CREDITS GO TO THE AMAZING JAMES DASHNER, this story is based both on the movies and on the books, I have also changed some things completely.

Any dreams, flashbacks, and some first-person thoughts are written in this font.

The first few chapters are a bit slow, but I promise it gets better.

Also, this story isn't like one of those where they meet and fall in love quickly, because I honestly don't like those. There will still be smut and stuff but not right off the bat. So if this isn't something you like you are welcome to not read the book.

I will try to update as much as I possibly can <3

————————————♡———————————

The main characters' name is Sage and this is something I imagine her wearing:

She will have more outfits but for the start, this is what she will be wearing.

Also for the looks, I imagine something like Ellie Williams from The Last of Us.

The rest of the cast stays the same

————————————♡———————————

So yeah I think that's it.

If you have any questions or suggestions please do comment. And I hope this won't be too shitty.

Enjoy.