I show Adrian his room that's next to hunters and then show karsten to the one across the hall from Adrian and Melanie is next to karsten.

"Thank you dear. The house is lovely. I'd love a tour of the property later." Melanie says

"I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise of how things are decorated but I'll show you up to a certain point after we eat?" I offer

"Sure sure. I'll take Anything, my daughter won't tell me shit!" She laughs

I find Scarlett downstairs prepping sides after everyone is in their rooms freshening up. She's swaying to an old playlist of mine that's hooked up over the speakers and I laugh when she belts out shania Twain.

She sees me making my way towards her and sings me the next part of the song "The best thing about bein' a woman. Is the prerogative to have a little" "FUNNNN" we both belt out and laugh. I wrap my arms around her and she melts into my chest. That warm feeling spreads through my body but I'm not talking about arousal. I'm talking about that feeling of warmth, love, and home. It's the most comfortable yet nerve wracking feeling and I hope one day you all can experience it.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can still back out" Scarlett breaks me from my thoughts with a sly smirk on her face. Her hands unwrap from my neck and slide down both my arms. She runs her fingers slowly up and down my arms and I close my eyes and smile at how it feels.

"Hell yeah I'm sure. Your not getting rid of me baby" I tease and she smiles a little bigger.

"Good cause I wouldn't let you go." She says and I feel our bodies moving in. It's like a magnet I can't pull away from. I glance at her lips and back up into her green orbs and just as out nose brush against each other and we're about to kiss I hear "NOW!"

And the next thing I Know I'm dripping wet and not from the waist down.

"Hunter!!! Adri-Rose! You too!? Water guns!? REALLY!!? The food!!" Scarlett screams and I get a little scared by her tone. "You guys are so dead. I just prepped everything and now-" I cut her off before she gets too upset and storms upstairs for the night and hug her tightly. Rose squeals and runs away and the boys run away with her.

"Baby it's okay. The food isn't that bad" I say looking at the soggy rolls. "We will just have hot dogs with no buns and I'll pull out the extra steaks and make those instead of burgers." I suggest

She's on the verge of tears but I rub her back gently feeling her relax and she finally nods her head agreeing with me. I quickly grab the steaks out of the freezer and put them in the defroster and package away the hamburgers. Scarlett is slowly cleaning up the water but I can tell she's upset still.

I help her clean up the water and the song changes to Lover by Taylor Swift. I know she loves this song because whenever it comes on when Rose plays music in her room she ALWAYS sings and sways to it. She must hear it come on because she looks up and smiles at me as I throw the last of the paper towels away. I walk over and hold out my hand. "May I have this dance m'lady."

She giggles and takes my hand. I put us is perfect waltz position with my hand on her back and our other hands intertwined at a 90 degree angle and she follows my lead. We waltz around the kitchen island through the dining room and into the living room. The house gets filled with her giggles and singing and it's like music to my ears. When the songs stop I stop her with a dip and as I slowly rise her back up we both get startled by her mom and dad clapping for us. I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and Scarlett buries her head in my chest so I know she's embarrassed as well.

"You two are just the cutest" Melanie says pinching Scarlett's cheek when she walks by

"Moooommmm" scar whines which makes me laugh.

My Everything (Scarlett Johansson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें