"Do you feel like he couldn't talk to you?" Fahayra asked Tanya.

"I know it's not me. And I know how hard I've fought for this marriage. I stopped caring about feelings and all I was just doing was trying to be everything he wanted me to be, and work through everything as best I could to keep my family together. I just feel like it's always been this block up with him not letting me completely into his life. It's just a lot of things I felt like I was in the dark about," Tanya revealed to Fahayra.

Fahayra sighed. She knew exactly how Tanya was feeling. "I know how you feel, Tanya, I know I'm not one of the best people to be giving you advice but I think you should do what's best for you and I think you need to protect yourself if this split is official," She told Tanya.

Tanya cried.

Tanya agrees to make moves to legally protect herself and her children in case the split becomes official.

"This is not what I want for my life," Tanya said.

"No one wants this, Tanya, okay. But it's life," Fahayra said.

Tanya continues to cry.

"I feel bad now that I wasn't here for you when you were going through this with Joe," Tanya said.

Fahayra waved her off.

"Girl if anything I'm glad you weren't. I think I had too many people involved with my situation that I almost went crazy trying to please everyone but myself," Fahayra said.

Tanya nods.

"I know what you mean. My parents and his are like you guys have to stick it out and I'm like do I listen or do I do what I feel is right for me," Tanya said.

Fahayra nods.

"Exactly, it's so hard to find the right answer when everyone feels like they are entitled to be able to decide on your marriage for you," Fahayra said.

Fahayra teared up and grabbed a tissue to wipe her eyes. "I'm falling apart. Sorry. I'm supposed to be making you feel better," Fahayra said.

Tanya chuckled.

"I think we both need this," Tanya said.

Fahayra nods.

"Yeah, just let it all out," Fahayra said.

"We need some ice cream," Tanya said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

"And cookies!" Fahayra called out after her

Liked by romanreigns and 3,200,133 othersfahayramattioanoai One thing about me being pregnant is you're gonna find me on a couch with a plate of food 😂View all 16,223 comments

fahayramattioanoai One thing about me being pregnant is you're gonna find me on a couch with a plate of food 😂
View all 16,223 comments

"Girls! Please stop all that yelling!" Fahayra shouted.

Joe walked up the stairs.

"Get your daughters before I do," Fahayra told him, walking away.

Joe opened Joelle's bedroom door and found his daughters sitting on the bed, screaming at something on Khaila's phone.

"What's with all the screaming?" Joe asked them.

Joelle hid her phone behind her back.

"Nothing," Joelle answered.

Joe raised his eyebrows at them.

"Why are you hiding your phone if it's nothing," Joe said.

Karimah snitched immediately.

"This girl is trying to fight Joelle and Khaila over Khaila's boyfriend. She said that our family is ghetto as hell and we talking shit back to her," Karimah told Joe.

Joe shakes his head.

"What? Give me the phone," Joe said.

Joelle gets up and gives her phone to Joe. Joe scans the messages and groans. These messages are disrespectful as hell. Kids these days know how to hurt feelings. He knows he has to tell Galina and Fahayra and he knows how they're going to react.

Poor Joelle and Khaila may have to jump this little girl. Joe tells the girls to come with him to show her the messages. They walk over to Fahayra's office and open the door where Fahayra is on the phone with Kandi.

Fahayra pulls the phone from her ear and looks at Joe and the girls. "What's up?" She asked them.

"This girl wants to fight Joelle and Khaila," Joe answered.

"For what?" She asked him.

"Over Khaila's boyfriend," He tells her.

Fahayra shakes her head while Kandi hollers on the phone saying that they need to jump the girl.

"Kandi, please, rise above," She said.

"Nah, that little girl ain't gonna punk my nieces, Fahayra let them beat her ass so she can leave them alone," Kandi said.

"Kandi, I'll call you back," She said.

"Yeah, let me know if I gotta gather the troops and pay that girl a visit," Kandi tells her.

"Okay, Kandi girl," She said, shaking her head and ending the call.

Joe looks at Fahayra. "So what are we doing?" He asked her.

"Get Galina on the phone," She answered.

[A|N: Hey guys, due to a high volume of demands here's another alternate story where Fahayra and Joe are the ones having an affair behind Galina's back, and it's called His Other Woman. Check it out. What should we name this trilogy?]