Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"My feet are fine, thank you very much," Fahayra said as she took a seat next to Khloe and Aleni.

Fahayra smiled as she saw Khloe wearing a Samoan sei (flower) behind her left ear and Aleni's daughter was cuddled up against Khloe while True was talking to Aleni. Khloe looked so content.

"So, Khloe has your first Anoa'i family gathering going?" Fahayra asked Khloe.

"Way better than anything my family has ever thrown like you guys know how to party," Khloe answered.

Fahayra chuckled.

"I think the Kardashian parties are up there too," Fahayra said.

"Yeah, but you guys have a better family atmosphere going on and everyone enjoys each other's company," Khloe explained.

Fahayra nodded.

"I'm glad you are having a good time," Fahayra said.

Joe jumped into the conversation.

"Maybe next time we can have an Anoa'i-Kardashian gathering like a wedding," Joe said.

Aleni turned his face up at Joe.

"Shut up, Leati," Aleni said.

"My bad just putting it out there," Joe said.

"We're in no rush, but I know there's a party in our future like a baby shower for your little ones," Khloe said, looking down at Fahayra's baby bump.

"Yes," Fahayra said

1,210,000 likesfahayramattioanoai My mom, the babies, and me representing three generations of fly!View all 6,348 comments

1,210,000 likes
fahayramattioanoai My mom, the babies, and me representing three generations of fly!
View all 6,348 comments

"Girl! Get down from there before Joe breaks our necks because you fell off this counter," Trinity said as she shakes her head as Fahayra stands on the kitchen counter. "And how did you even get up there?" She asked Fahayra.

"I don't even know," Fahayra answered with a chuckle before letting Trinity and Kandi help her off of the kitchen counter.

"So, how long are you guys in town for?" Kandi asked Fahayra.

"One more day. Joe has some business to take care of out here before we head home," Fahayra answered.

"Okay, well, I'm glad we'll be able to celebrate the twins' birthday tonight," Kandi said.

Trinity smiled.

"Yeah, we spared no expense for tonight so everyone better come out and celebrate the Twins," Trinity said.

Later that evening, everyone celebrated the twins' birthday with a dinner party at Casa Vega.

The entire restaurant was decked out with birthday decorations.

The night began with a beautiful dinner service.

The Twins sat at the head of the table, a long candle-lit table covered with a crisp red cloth.

Once everyone got their drinks and food orders in, they took their seats to listen to a speech delivered by the twins' father.

The twins' mother sat at the opposite end of the table from the birthday boys and made a moving speech during the meal.

Joshua and Jonathan then took a moment to let their family know how grateful they are for them before thanking everyone for celebrating their birthday with them.

"Honestly, we love you guys so much," Jonathan gushed, while Joshua nodded in agreement.

The twins' birthday was well documented on Fahayra, Trinity, and Kandi's respective Instagram pages with Trinity mostly keeping kayfabe alive and blurring Joe, Sefa, and Joshua in most of her posts.

"Girl, stop blurring my man out," Fahayra said as she watched some of Trinity's Instagram story posts.

"Girl, I'm just giving the fans what they want," Trinity said with a chuckle.

Fahayra shakes her head.

"The pictures look a mess," Fahayra said with a giggle before looking at Joe. "Joe, stop jumping in the pictures knowing you're going to be cropped or blurred out of them," She told him.

Joe playfully rolls his eyes.

"That makes it so much better for me," Joe said.