Hotel (Sunny)

Watching Jaklyn sucking my dick and her being so good at it made me aroused by itself. When I came, I moaned so loud. She came up and watching her rub my cum over her chest make me hard again. She crawled over me and kissed me again. "Good boy." She whispered. I could feel her rubbing her underwear on my dick, just teasing me a little. I looked at her and dared if I should take charge, but I knew she would never let that happen. She pulled off her panties and slowly slid on my dick. I flipped us back over so she was laying down. She stared at me as I grabbed one of her vibrators. I grabbed the one that had cactuses on it and put it on his clit as I pumped inside of her.

I remembered her saying she was a squirter. I'm hoping to see if that's true, though I don't think she's a liar.
"How long can you last?" I asked teasingly as she moaned herself. I knew she could edge herself too, which could make this more pleasurable, I think. I've never really edged. Watching her squirm a lot was tons of fun though. I wondered how long she'd edge because I know she's definitely edging by now. I was now trying to see just how long she was going to last, because I was pumping fast and the vibrator on her clit was still on. I at least know where the clit is because I used to have one. She was holding her breath now and I quickly pulled out and she squirt all over my dick. She released her breath and she laid breathless. She looked at me and took deep breaths. I removed the vibrator.

I pulled my boxers on and put her panties back on. I cuddled her close and she turned into me, laying her head on my chest. I figured it was time to just let her relax or for both of us to relax before our dungeon Master found us. I stroked her head and felt a bump. I frowned and look through her hair. Just as I found it, she covered it.

     "What happened?" I asked
  "I leaned down to get my backpack and the drunk man had touched my lower back." Jaklyn whispered. I sighed. "I quickly sat up and smacked my head off the seat in front of me." She finished.
     "Let me see." I replied, moving her hand gently. I sighed and kissed it better. "You should've hit him." I said.
   "Getting arrested in a foreign country sounds like an awful idea." She replied.
     "Self defense." I replied. "Don't be a pussy." I added.
   "Shut up Sunny." She replied. I heard the door open and she jumped up. I sat up and we looked at the man who had come in. He was wearing black pants and no shirt. He had two leashes and two collars. Jaklyn frowned. "Sunny." Jaklyn mumbled.
     "Oh shit." I replied, not realizing how much serious he was.
     "Get on your knees, on the floor." The dungeon Master said, pointing to the floor. I slowly got on my knees and he put a collar on me. He looked at Jaklyn who hadn't moved. She was going to brat and she stared at the dungeon Master.