Dinner (Sunny)

I looked at Jaklyn. She was probably tired and probably thinks we're just going to a hotel after this, which we are, but it's special and I also was going to fuck her. I smiled to myself as she had her head laid down. She was looking to the side of my face, maybe to my elf ears.
   "I'm going to do my makeup." Jaklyn said, pulling her head up.
     "Why?" I asked.
   "Because you're wearing makeup." Jaklyn replied, getting in her backpack. She began to do her makeup easily and quickly. How the hell did she do it so evenly and perfectly? She had winged eyes and a reverse wing. Just eyeliner and mascara. She was simple. She managed to get both eyes done before our waitress came back with our food.
     "How did you do that so fast?" I asked as she cut her pancakes.
   "I've done this makeup look thousands of times." She replied, shrugging.
     "Do you know." I said. She frowned.
   "Know what?" She asked, eating a piece of makeup.
     "That we're going to fuck?" I asked. Jaklyn choked on her pancake and covered her mouth.
   "Thanks for the warning?" Jaklyn asked as she was done choking.
     "Well I got my dick made and this flat chest. You're fucking a real man." I said, quieter. She was quiet as she stared at me.
   "So you're not gonna let me sleep?" Jaklyn asked.
     "Not for a few hours." I replied.
   "Hours? Damn, how long do you last?" She hissed. I laughed.
     "It'll be fun." I said. She paused. Maybe I wasn't going to make her my bitch, but I sure as hell was going to let the dungeon Master make her his bitch. He would probably make me his bitch too because I was one hell of a submissive. I closed my eyes and tried to picture her on her knees. I smiled and opened my eyes. She was glaring at me. Damn, if looks could kill. "You sound more American in person than on the phone. I want a refund." I said.
   "Go to hell Sunny." Jaklyn replied, eating her pancakes again. She was smiling though. I smiled.