"I know." Yuan quietly nodded.

That thought briefly flashed in his mind, but he soon realized that Wei Nanci had saved his life with all his might, and the best consolation for Wei Nanci was for him to heal his wounds well.

And I don't know if it's a tacit understanding between the two, although Wei Nanci is unconscious, he always feels that the other party will definitely wake up.

As Wei Nanci said, as long as he lives, the other party will not die!

The days flew by.

When Yuan Jing woke up for more than ten days, he was already able to move freely.

But Yu Minxing strictly ordered him to confine himself to confinement, so he was not allowed to go out on weekdays.

In addition, Wei Nanci was still lying down, and Yuan Qiao had no intention of going out. Apart from looking after the children, she spent every day with her.

Every day at noon when the weather is fine, he will bring the child over and say goodbye to Wei Nan for a while.

The elder brother of the two little guys grew up very fast, and changed his appearance almost every day.

Although it's not yet full moon, Yuan Qiao can already see the shadow of Wei Nanci in the little guy's eyebrows.

Of course, Yu Minxing insisted that it was his illusion.

But Yuan Jing looked like her no matter what she looked at.

"The big one is up to you. I think it will be used for martial arts in the future. The small one looks soft, so it should be more like me?" Yuan Qiao was beside Wei Nanci's couch, describing the appearance of the two little guys to him, "But this little one is born slowly and is a bit weak, so I think it will be easy to take care of it in the future."

"Third brother, hurry up and give them names!" Yu Minxing suggested: "Otherwise, if my father takes the lead, these two will probably have to be called Dabao and Erbao."

Yu Minxing is now sixteen or seventeen years old, but Yu Zhou likes to call his baby name "Baby", even though he doesn't dare to say anything, it is inevitable that he is a little embarrassed in his heart.

"I think the big treasure and the second treasure are also good." Yuan Qing said.

"You have to think about when the little guys grow up, when they become adults and want to marry a wife, people will know that they are called Dabao and Erbao, how embarrassing are they?" Yu Minxing said.

Yuan Jing has also thought about the child's name in the past few days.

He sat on the side of the couch, rubbing the back of Wei Nanci's hand with one hand, and said: "It's agreed that each person will get a name, then I'll get my brother's."

Yu Minxing pricked up his ears when he heard the words, and wanted to hear what good name he could choose as "shocking heaven and earth weeping ghosts and gods".

But seeing Yuan Qiao's gentle expression, she looked at the baby and said, "Let's call it Wei... Rice Cake."

Yu Minxing: ...

God, this name is not much different from "Baby".

Think about it, if Wei Nian Gao learns martial arts with Senior Brother Wei in the future, or inherits his mantle as the commander of the patrol battalion, when outsiders inquire about this majestic commander, his nickname will be Nian Gao!

Tsk, it seems that no child in the world can escape this disaster.

Well it's just a nickname...

"Actually, I have also thought about my brother's name." Yuan Qiao leaned closer to Wei Nanci, and said as if playing tricks: "My brother is not as strong as my brother, so I should give him a humble name so that I can support him in the future... If you are still awake, I will take it for you, and call it Tiezhu or Doorbolt."