49

Yuan Junhuai held a chess piece in his hand, and did not put it down for a long time.

"Brother." Seeing him like this, Yuan Qiao said, "Don't let it go, I will feel embarrassed if you let it go."

Yuan Junhuai smiled and put away the chess piece.

"It's a pity that I'm not good at chess, otherwise I can play a good game with my brother."

"It's just playing chess, it's not very interesting." Yuan Junhuai said.

Yuan Jing couldn't help but think of Yu Mingsheng when she heard the words, she thought what a pity, if this person wasn't a spy, he could still play chess with his elder brother, but now I'm afraid it will not be so easy to find someone who is as good at chess as the opponent.

"If I leave Beijing, I won't be able to talk to you often, brother, you won't worry me in the future, right?"

"Don't worry, if you want to open up some things, you just want to open up." Yuan Junhuai said: "When you leave Beijing, I will often go out for activities. I still know some literati in Beijing, so I can't find them People play chess."

As he spoke, he raised his leg and moved it, "I haven't told you all this time, probably because I've been active recently, my leg seems to have regained some strength, and sometimes I can lift it up."

"Really?" Yuan Qiao was overjoyed when she heard the words, "Can you use your strength?"

"It's still a little hard to push, but it's much better than before, and I can feel the numbness."

He remembered that his eldest brother's legs used to have no feeling, let alone movement.

"Go and invite Mr. Yu and Dr. Jiang to take a look, maybe things have really improved." Yuan quietly said to Jin Dingzi.

Jin Dingzi was also quite happy when he heard the words, and trotted all the way to the medical clinic, and invited Yu Zhou and Dr. Jiang over.

Doctor Jiang gave Yuan Junhuai an injection, and made a careful diagnosis and treatment.

Yuan Jing looks forward to it, afraid to see him shaking his head or sighing.

"Mr. Yu said before that the Eldest Young Master's leg is recovering well, and it's not impossible for it to get better." Dr. Jiang said, "Perhaps it's because he's in a good mood, and because he's been exercising more diligently, the Eldest Young Master's leg is indeed stronger than before. The blood is more smooth."

"Great, how can the eldest brother recover?" Yuan Qiao asked.

"It's hard to say about Jiang, but it's always good to have a change. If Eldest Young Master is willing, Jiang can come over to help Eldest Young Master give acupuncture regularly in the future, supplemented by massage and exercise. I think it will be of great benefit."

Yuan Qiao looked at Yu Zhou, and said, "Mr. Yu, do you think it's feasible if I help my elder brother make a pair of parallel bars for rehabilitation?"

He said that he was afraid that others would not understand, and then gestured: "It is just such a high two poles, supported by arms and upper body, and can stand up with strength."

"I think you can try it." Yu Zhou said.

In fact, as early as when Yuan Junhuai was injured, he proposed a plan to let the other party recover.

According to the doctor's diagnosis at that time, Yuan Junhuai's leg was not completely hopeless. It's just that he was suddenly disabled, and he couldn't accept it for a while, and he didn't want to cooperate with the treatment, so it was delayed. Now the hurdle in his heart has finally passed, and his mood is better, coupled with the recent increase in activity, this has turned a corner.