10

Yuan Jing stared at her second brother expectantly, looking very docile.

Yuan Junke almost blurted out his promise, but he held back when he thought about what happened today.

"What is there to play in Zhuangzi?" Yuan Junke asked.

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao grabbed his arm, and her tone was a bit coquettish, "I feel bored in the mansion, and you don't let me hang out with Tong Jiang'an and the others."

Yuan Junke nodded when he heard the words, and Yuan Qiao was overjoyed, thinking that he would agree.

But he heard the other party say: "Fifteen Autumn Hunting, let me say hello to Your Majesty, let's take you with me."

Yuan Jing: ...

This development was unexpected to him.

If it was the past, he would definitely wish for it. Things like Autumn Hunting are interesting to think about. Even if you can't participate, it's good to watch.

But his current situation simply does not allow him to join in the fun.

If the period of sexual intercourse came at that moment, he hardly dared to think about the consequences!

"Second brother... I don't want to participate in the autumn hunting."

"Don't you like to join in the fun?" Yuan Junke was a little puzzled.

"I..." Yuan Qing's thoughts turned sharply, but he didn't know what excuse to think of, "But I don't know how to hunt."

"You don't have to go to the stage, just watch the fun." Yuan Junke said: "It's only a day or two, and it just so happens that you have the opportunity to meet His Majesty, and maybe you can make some new friends."

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao still wanted to struggle.

Yuan Junke didn't give him another chance to continue entanglement, so he turned around and left.

He looked at Yuan Junke's back and thought to himself that this is going to be troublesome.

The next day, Yuan Qiao wondered if she could talk to the other party again. At worst, he wouldn't even go to Zhuangzi, so he could just stay in the mansion, right? But I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, but Yuan Junke didn't return home in the next two days.

Yuan Qing was anxious, but she didn't dare to mess around.

He knew that the second brother looked like he didn't like to talk to people, but he was actually not so easy to fool.

Fortunately, there are only two days of autumn hunting.

If he counted the correct date, he might be able to stagger these two days.

Before wearing the book, his estrus period was quite stable, and I hope this time it will be safe and sound.

As for how to deal with it later, we can only wait for Qiu Lie to come back.

He even made the most extreme plan, if he was really unlucky and caught up during the autumn hunting, then he would knock himself out at the worst, and there would be no way out.

Helpless, on the fifteenth day, Yuan Qiao could only be forced to go to the suburbs of Beijing.

This morning, Yuan Junke sent Chen Lai to pick him up early, and Yuan Jing reluctantly took the gold ingot into the carriage.

The carriage went straight to the gate of the palace, and then found a corner to stop and wait.

After a while, when the emperor's guard of honor came out of the palace, their carriage fell behind the team and followed.