29

Yuanfu.

Yuan Jing was writing and drawing on the manuscripts on the table.

"My lord, why do you bother to please Vice Commander Wei? In my opinion, he lost to the second lord today, and he might remember your grudge, so he won't have any contact with you in the future." Jin Dingzi helped him Grinding the ink, he said.

"I'm not flattering him, I'm just reciprocating. He's helped me so many times, so I'll pay him back." Yuan Qiao explained earnestly: "Besides, if I can become friends with him, then the grievances between my second brother and him may gradually fade away. Enemies should be solved rather than knotted. Multiple friends have multiple paths."

This time, Yuan Qiao made a sand table for Yuan Junke, and he guessed that Wei Nanci would be unhappy.

But they had their words first, and he had reminded each other more than once, so he felt that Wei Nanci should not really hold grudges.

But after all, Yuan Qiao felt a little sorry, so she decided to help Wei Nanci make a sand table.

If it was in the past, he would not have bothered to think about it.

But a few days ago, he got along with the other party day and night, and some feelings developed in some places.

Especially what Wei Nanci said after drinking in Wangyue Pavilion that day, made Yuan Qiao realize that she might try to become friends with the other party.

"Young master, we have a visitor."

At this time, the porter's announcement came from outside.

Jin Dingzi hurriedly opened the door and asked the doorman, "Who is it?"

"It's a young gentleman, surnamed Yu, who is waiting in the front hall." said the porter.

Jin Dingzi looked at Yuan Qiao and asked, "Master, do you know Mr. Yu?"

"I...don't remember." Yuan Qiao put down the pen in her hand and stood up, "Go and have a look."

It's not surprising that he doesn't know the friend surnamed Yu. After all, the original owner's friends, so far he has only met Tong Jiang'an and the others who helped support the martial arts field last time. But it would be strange if he didn't even remember the gold ingot.

Yuan Qiao followed the porter to the front hall with the gold ingot, and saw a young man with the appearance of a warrior got up and saluted him.

"You are the young master Yuan, right?" The man took the initiative to say, "I take the liberty of disturbing you today, so I'll make a noise."

When Yuan Jing heard that he had announced his family name, she suddenly remembered, and hurriedly said: "Are you my elder brother's friend?"

"It is true that Yu has met brother Ling once, but he dare not call himself a friend." Yu Ming said.

"I heard my elder brother mention you."

The last time Yuan Junhuai went to the Plum Garden to participate in a poetry meeting, he accidentally heard Yu Mingsheng, and the other party learned that Yuan Junhuai's wooden wheelchair was made by Yuan Qiao, so he said he wanted to visit Yuan Qiao.

"Is Mr. Yu interested in carpentry and wants to learn from me?" Yuan Qiao asked.

"Yu has been involved in carpentry work before, but he never dared to make a fool of yourself in front of Young Master Yuan." Yu Ming said, "I came here today to take the liberty of asking Young Master Yuan, if you can help me make a wooden wheelchair as well?"

Yuan Jing was startled, and subconsciously glanced at his legs.

"Don't get me wrong, young man, Yu's legs and feet are not sick, but the nanny at home has been troubled by leg problems for several years, and she has been unable to walk. Previously, Yu had read about wheelchairs in the book, and thought of asking a carpenter to help him make one, but no one was willing to take on this job. They said it was too much effort and difficult to think about." Yu Ming said.