8

Now that the matter has come to this, Yuan Junke does not intend to continue to stay on the site of the patrol camp.

Although they lost today, Wei Nanci was not happy, so he was not very depressed.

"Let's go." He lightly patted Yuan Qiao's arm holding his arm, and took Yuan Qiao to leave.

But just two steps away, he paused, as if remembering something, he said to Weinan: "Junior brother, you are right."

Wei Nanci was taken aback, and thought to himself that he had said so much, which sentence did Yuan Junke refer to?

When he looked at the young master Yuan who was following Yuan Junke with a proud expression on his face, he finally came to his senses.

When the two first met, he said that Yuan Junke had a good brother.

Now it seems that what he said is really right!

The young master of the Yuan family, who was always good at causing trouble and being beaten, changed his temper somehow, and even started singing with Yuan Junke!

"Interesting." Wei Nanci said, looking at the backs of everyone.

"Vice Commander Wei..." Yin Shi leaned over and asked with a look of displeasure, "Just let them go like this?"

"Otherwise?" Wei Nanci sneered, "Can the Tangtang Patrol Battalion argue with a child?"

"That kid from Yuan's family looks to be seventeen or eighteen years old, how can he be so young?" Yin Shi whispered.

Wei Nanci ignored him, but suddenly sniffed it vigorously, "It smells like chestnuts again, these gangsters are here to make trouble, but they still have something to eat?"

"Where does the chestnut smell come from?" Yin Shi sniffed vigorously, "It's not smelly."

"Go to the street and weigh half a catty of sugar-fried chestnuts and come back." Wei Nanci took out a few copper coins and threw them to him.

Yin Shi took the copper plate and looked at his deputy commander, thinking that this person has never been greedy, why did he suddenly start to be greedy at this age? Every now and then I keep talking about wanting to eat chestnuts...

At the same time, Yuan Junke took Yuan Qiao and Habayashi Wei out of the martial arts arena.

The gang of dandies that Yuan quietly called also followed behind the crowd.

"You found them all?" Yuan Junke asked.

"Hey." Yuan Qing smiled guilty, as if she was afraid of him being blamed, and explained: "I just thought that this happened because of me, and I can't let the people in the patrol battalion bully the second brother. It's a pity that I didn't perform well today, otherwise It must make that Wei Nanci more embarrassing."

Before he came here, he didn't expect that he was so timid, otherwise he would be the one fighting the patrol battalion with the wooden trumpet today. But it can't be his fault, that Wei Nanci is really scary, and even shot a bird to scare him deliberately.

"You... did a good job." Yuan Junke rarely praised him.

"Really?" Yuan Qing smiled, looking very happy.

The young man's attitude towards Yuan Junke was a bit intimate, which made Yuan Junke a little awkward. He had only beaten and scolded this younger brother in front of others before, and never defended or praised him.

Today, it was the first time he knew what it was like for brothers to be united.

A little strange, a little uncomfortable, and a little moved.