40

When Yu Zhou said that he was going to the Yuan Mansion, Pei Siyuan naturally said nothing, and immediately asked someone to prepare a carriage.

"Don't get excited when you see Yuan Qiao, and be more calm." On the carriage, Pei Siyuan did not forget to tell Yu Zhou, "Don't tell him everything about yourself, listen to him first, understand?"

"I know, I'm not stupid." Yu Zhou said.

As he spoke, he looked out through the curtain of the car, looking expectant.

"If you want to ask anything, just ask him..." Pei Siyuan held his face and turned his head, "Listen to me, remember?"

"Remember." Yu Zhou said hastily.

"Then tell me what I just said?"

Yu Zhou: ...

Why is there such a trick?

"Even if he tells you, don't tell him everything." Pei Siyuan said again.

"What can't you say?" Yu Zhou asked him, "Can you be more specific?"

"Don't talk about the baby."

"Okay, is there any more?"

Seeing his appearance, Pei Siyuan couldn't help laughing and said, "I'll be with you for a while, you don't have to be too nervous when I'm here."

"No, if you stay with me, he will definitely be afraid of you, and maybe he won't say anything."

"Then I'll wait for you outside."

"You want to eavesdrop?"

"I don't eavesdrop, I just have good hearing."

"Don't eavesdrop, this is not done by a gentleman."

Seeing Yu Zhou's serious face, Pei Siyuan couldn't help pinching his ear, leaned close to his ear and said, "I'm not an honest man, don't you understand after all these years?"

Hearing what he said, Yu Zhou couldn't help being amused by him again.

"Don't worry, I'm just guarding outside, so that no one else can overhear you." Pei Siyuan said.

Hearing what he said, Yu Zhou was immediately convinced. After all, such an important secret must not be overheard by others.

While the two were talking, the carriage arrived at Yuan Mansion.

Yuan Junke was not in the mansion at the moment, Pei Siyuan didn't let the porter disturb Yuan Junhuai, and took Yu Zhou directly to the small courtyard where Yuan Jing lived.

Yuan Jing drank medicine and fell asleep for half a day in the morning, but now she just woke up.

When he heard the porter report that Yu Zhou had come, he was startled, and hurriedly asked Jin Dingzi to find a robe for him to put on.

"I heard that you are sick, so I came to see you." Yu Zhou said.

"Thank you, Mr. Yu." Yuan Qiao saluted him, and then ordered Jin Dingzi to make tea for him.

"Don't be busy, you go first, I have something to talk to your son."

Hearing this, Jin Dingzi glanced at Yuan Qiao, saw his young master nodded, and then backed out.

After he went out, he saw Pei Siyuan standing on the porch, and was about to salute, but was stopped by the other party's "silence".

Jin Dingzi knew that this person was the master of his second son, so he didn't dare to provoke him, so he obediently withdrew.