32

"What did you talk about with Mr. Yu?" Wei Nanci tried to defuse the embarrassment by changing the subject.

"Mr. Yu said, let my eldest brother and I come to their house to spend New Year's Eve..."

"That's great, I won't be on duty on New Year's Eve this year." Wei Nan resigned, "Since I can spend New Year's Eve with you, without Yuan Junke here, where can I find such a good thing!"

Yuan Jing moved forward awkwardly, "I don't need you to send it, I'd better go back by myself."

"I promised you to send you off, how can I let you walk back by yourself?"

"But you are like this... I feel uncomfortable." Yuan Qing said.

Wei Nanci was a little embarrassed, so he could only get Yuan Qi off the horse.

"I really didn't do it on purpose. You are a man and you should understand, right? Sometimes it happens inexplicably, regardless of the time or occasion..." Wei Nanci explained behind Yuan Qiao while riding on the horse.

"I know, I didn't say anything wrong with you." Yuan Qiao looked up at him, "Stop following me."

"That won't work. There is no one on the road in this cold weather. What if you get lost?"

"What do you want?"

"You sit behind me."

Yuan Qiao was very helpless, and was afraid that if he really followed her all the way like this, it would be too eye-catching, and maybe it would reach the second brother's ears that day. Thinking of this, he had no choice but to get on the horse again, but this time he sat behind Wei Nanci.

"What have you been doing lately?" Wei Nanci asked him, "Didn't you make a crossbow for someone else?"

Yuan Qiao is currently helping Wei Nan resign from the sand table in the capital, but the matter has just begun, and he doesn't want to tell the other party so early, lest the other party be curious and come to see it all day.

So he said casually, "No, I didn't do anything."

"Really?" Wei Nan resigned: "But I heard that you bought a lot of wood two days ago and went back. Could it be that you kept the earth-burning dragon?"

"Are you looking for someone to spy on me?"

"How could it be? It's just because you are so famous in the patrol camp now, everyone who sees them knows each other." And those in the patrol camp know the "grievance" between the young master of the Yuan family and his deputy commander, so whoever sees Yuan Yuan on the street When you come back quietly, you have to report to Wei Nanci.

While the two were talking, they arrived at Yuan Mansion.

Wei Nanci was not in a hurry to leave after delivering the person, and swaggered into the door following Yuan Qiao.

Naturally, Yuan Qing couldn't drive him away, and was thinking of taking him to the front hall, lest he would find out that he was doing sand table work, but when he entered the courtyard, he saw Yu Mingsheng talking to Jin Dingzi.

"Young master Yu?" Yuan quietly greeted him.

"Young Master Yuan." Yu Mingsheng saluted him back, "Yu Mou came to give you something today, your servant said you were out, and I was just about to say put your things down and leave, but you came back unexpectedly."

"Oh?" Yuan Qiao asked curiously, "What is it?"

"Yu asked someone to buy a set of carpentry tools before, but I kept them in my hand and couldn't use them, so I thought about giving them to Mr. Yuan as a gift. I just hope you don't think I used them."