53

Jin Dingzi waited for nearly an hour outside the bathroom before the door behind him was opened.

He turned his head to look, and saw that guy surnamed Wei was wearing a middle coat, with a refreshed look on his face.

"Your son's clothes." Wei Nanci stretched out his hand.

Jin Dingzi handed him the clothes in his hand bravely, and then the door closed again with a bang.

After a while, Wei Nanci came out from inside holding Yuan Jing.

Jin Dingzi hurriedly asked, "What's the matter, young master?"

"The leg hurts." Wei Nan said, holding the person in his arms, striding towards the residence of the two.

Jin Dingzi was worried about Yuan Qing, and wanted to catch up and take a look, but Wei Nanci held him in his arms, as if he was holding a rare treasure, and he didn't even want to let the person in his arms pass by even a ray of skylight or wind.

In a hurry, Jin Dingzi didn't even see his son's face clearly.

When he finally caught up with Wei Nanci, he was mercilessly locked out by the other party.

Gold Ingot: ...

Is there still a king's law?

Inside the room, Wei Nanci put Yuan Qiao on the couch, raised his hand and gently pinched the tip of his ear.

Yuan Qing's cheeks were flushed, her long eyelashes were stained with wet tears, she looked pitiful and alluring.

For a moment, Wei Nanci even wanted to throw away his reason and continue to finish the things he hadn't enjoyed yet.

But he didn't dare to be too presumptuous, in case he bullied someone badly, he wouldn't be willing.

"Is it better?" Wei Nanci asked softly.

"Where is this?" Yuan Qiao opened his eyes, looking a little dazed.

"This is where we live." Wei Nan resigned.

Yuan Qiao regained some consciousness, looked at Wei Nanci in front of her, and finally remembered what the other party did just now.

When the two were in the bathroom, they clearly agreed to restrain themselves.

But this guy broke his promise, like a runaway wild horse, especially good at bullying!

On the night of Shangyuan Festival, Yuan Jing was in estrus, and her consciousness was not clear, so she had no scruples.

But today was different, he was sober from beginning to end.

On the one hand, he was so bullied by Wei Nanci that he was powerless to resist, he was wronged and shy.

On the other hand, he has been thinking about the little guy in his belly, so the whole process is a little uneasy...

Many emotions were mixed together, which magnified his feelings on the contrary.

Later, he lost consciousness uncontrollably in Wei Nanci's arms.

"You promised to be gentle! Liar!" Yuan Jing's voice was a little hoarse because she had cried, and she sounded like she was being coquettish.

"Didn't we stay at the inn until dawn last time?" Wei Nanci said innocently, "I thought it would be okay this time..."

Yuan Qiao didn't expect him to be so righteous, let alone want to talk to him.

"Sanlang..."

"I do not want to talk to you."

Yuan Qiao planned to turn his back and ignore the person, but he forgot that he had just been bullied, so he turned around and pulled a place that hadn't recovered yet, causing him to gasp in pain.