37

Yuan Jing was like a dream, a long and exhausting dream, filled with the scorching smell of flames.

When he woke up, he felt tired and dazed, as if he had been drained of energy.

But the smell of Alpha pheromone that has not dissipated in his breath reminded him that this was not a dream.

Everything that was chaotic and crazy last night was real.

"hiss……"

Yuan Qiao took a deep breath, barely propped up her body and sat up.

He lifted the quilt and took a look, and found that he had been put on a clean undershirt, and some places had been cleaned, so he didn't feel too uncomfortable at the moment.

However, as he slowly woke up, the memory of last night also seemed to open the gate, and he was attacked by a brain...

In fact, when she smelled Wei Nanci's pheromone from Changning Lake last night, Yuan Qiao had a vague premonition.

Compared with the past, Wei Nanci's pheromone was too strong at that time, as if the susceptibility period had arrived.

Under normal circumstances, Alphas will only have a susceptibility period every few months, but when they are strongly stimulated, or their mental power is extremely unstable, the susceptibility period may also be triggered in advance.

Yuan Jing didn't know what was going on last night, but Wei Nanci's performance confirmed that he had indeed ushered in a susceptibility period.

An Alpha in a susceptible period, and an Omega who is stimulated into estrus, what will happen when the two get together, there is almost no suspense.

Especially the kiss that Wei Nanci made on his own made things completely out of control!

Yuan Qing rubbed her hot cheeks, but she was still a little dazed.

He actually asked Wei Nan to remark in such a muddled manner.

What to do next?

A showdown with Wei Nanci? Or act like nothing happened?

Yuan quietly turned her head to look at the empty pillow beside her, her emotions suddenly fell to the bottom, and she even couldn't help feeling a little sore.

He sniffed, knowing it was the normal reaction of an Omega to be marked for the first time.

Omega will have a natural dependence on the Alpha that marks itself.

The stronger the other party is, the more obvious this dependence will be, so when Yuan Qiao wakes up and finds that Wei Nanci is not by her side, she will have an uncontrollable sense of "abandoned" loss in her heart.

That feeling is very bad, as if there is an empty space in my heart, and I always want to find something to fill it. But Yuan Jing didn't want to fall into such emotions, let alone be controlled by this kind of dependence, so he got up decisively.

The exhaustion and discomfort in his body made him lose a lot of energy just getting out of bed.

While struggling to get himself dressed, he thought uncontrollably, did Wei Nanci run away?

What happened last night, how could the other party run away without saying a word?

Obviously the person being bullied is himself, how could he just leave him alone?

no!

Can't stay in this place any longer.

The flame-flavored pheromones around him made it very difficult to control his emotions.