11

When the team returned that day, Yuan's family's carriage did not follow back to Beijing, but diverted to Yuan's family's Zhuangzi in the suburbs of Beijing.

Yuan Qiao lay on the side of the car window and watched the team returning to Beijing, she was completely relieved.

He didn't expect that Yuan Junke would suddenly change his mind and agree to let him go to Zhuangzi.

In other words, the other party didn't just change his mind temporarily, but had planned for a long time.

Because just now Yuan Junke said that Zhuangzili was taken care of yesterday.

This means that when he came to the suburbs of Beijing, he had arranged everything.

"Jin Dingzi, you said that since the second elder brother agreed to let me go to Zhuangzi, why did he insist on bringing me to Qiuhun?" Yuan Qiao was puzzled, "Could it be that you are really afraid that I will get bored and panic, and bring me to relax?"

"Second Young Master may be sure to win Wei Nanci, so let Young Master watch him win the prize?" Jin Dingzi said.

Yuan Qing thought about it, and felt that this reason was a bit far-fetched.

He had learned that Yuan Junke and Wei Nanci had been fighting tit for tat for a long time, and he only thought that his second brother was also a competitive person. But after getting along these days, he found that Yuan Junke's competitive spirit was not as strong as Wei Nanci's. In many cases, Wei Nanci provoked the competition between the two, and Yuan Junke just accepted the challenge.

Besides, if the second brother really wanted to show off that he won the jackpot, why didn't he mention a word when we met just now?

If Wei Nanci had changed this matter, he might have taken out the golden knife and hung it around his neck, for fear that others would not see it.

But compared to this matter, what Yuan Qiao is more curious about is why Yuan Junke didn't feel the slightest difference after he learned that the double crossbows were made by him? Neither asked anything nor showed any emotion.

Did he really not take it to heart, or did he have other thoughts?

Yuan Qiao sighed, feeling that his second brother was really elusive.

But right now, the most important thing for him is to get through this month's estrus period first. As for other things, he can wait until he returns to the capital to worry about them.

at the same time.

In the team returning to Beijing, Yuan Junke had just finished dealing with the third prince.

Since their Third Highness saw the double crossbows, they have been fascinated, asking Yuan Junke all the time. If Yuan Junke hadn't told him that Yuan Qiao had also come to the suburbs of Beijing, he would have gone directly to find someone.

"The Third Highness is very curious about the young master." Chen Nian said with a smile.

"It's not a good thing." Yuan Junke looked at the back of the third prince riding on the horse, and sighed silently.

Chen Nian was taken aback, at first he was a little puzzled, but soon understood the meaning of these words.

Yuan Junke is the commander of the Nanya Office of the Habayashi Guard, one of His Majesty's most trusted people, and Yuan Jing is his younger brother.

If His Highness the Third Highness makes friends with Yuan Qiao, it means making friends with the Yuan family.

It's not a joke that the prince made friends with the commander of Habayashi guards.