"What is General Pei talking about?" Yin Shi took the teacup with both hands, his face flushed with excitement.

"I've always been worried that their brothers and sisters would be at odds again, but this time I came back, and it seems that they are quite close."

"Yes yes yes." Yin Shi hurriedly said, "We Vice Commander Wei and Commander Yuan have always been very close, everyone knows that."

He was afraid that Pei Siyuan would be angry if he knew that his deputy commander was against Yuan Junke, so he tried his best to make up for the two of them.

"Then I'm relieved." Pei Siyuan took a sip of tea, "The last time I went to the Yuan Mansion, I heard that Xiao Wei saved the life of the Yuan family's Saburo?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Yin Shi said: "Our Vice Commander Wei jumped into the icy Changning Lake without taking off his clothes when he saw the young master Yuan fell into the water, and rescued the young master Yuan family without hesitation."

"Xiao Wei is really clear about it, but how did I hear that he even shaved his hair?"

"No, no, no!" Yin Shi hurriedly explained: "Vice Commander Wei's subordinates were by his side when he rescued people, and when Young Master Yuan was dragged up from the lake, his hair was short. We were still wondering..."

A flash of understanding flashed in Pei Siyuan's eyes, but he pretended not to care.

When Xiao'an was in Yuan Mansion, he specifically asked about Yuan Qing's hair. At that time, the young man was very nervous, so he dragged Wei Nanci as a cover.

Pei Siyuan had noticed something strange at that time, but he didn't expose it face to face.

Now it seems that Yuan Qing's hair did become shorter in the water, and no one knows the reason except himself.

"It's a good thing that Saburo Yuanjia changed his temper this time."

"That's right, the original commander must be happy. The former young master used to eat, drink, prostitute and gamble, but now he has changed his ways. He not only helped our boss make a crossbow, but also built a capital sand table for our patrol camp." Yin Shidao: "Pei The general must go and have a look at it some other day, our Deputy Commander Wei really likes the sand table, and he stared at it for a long time last night."

Pei Siyuan smiled, thinking that the kid really liked it, otherwise he could take him to watch the fireworks on New Year's Eve?

"I asked you to drink tea today, don't talk too much to Xiao Wei, lest he think too much, and feel that I, as a master, don't trust him."

"Don't worry, General Pei, your subordinates know that, and they will never mention anything to Vice Commander Wei," Yin Shi said hastily.

In his opinion, what Pei Siyuan did today was to care about his apprentice, but he was too embarrassed to say it face to face, so he asked Wei Nanci's entourage to inquire about it.

Men don't always like to express, they keep their care and love in their hearts, he understands!

After Yuan Jing returned from the hospital, she met Yu Mingsheng who was about to leave.

When the other party saw him, he took the initiative to greet him and saluted him.

"Just now Yu Mou went to say hello to the young master, and your servant said that you have entered the palace." Yu Ming said.

"Yes, I just came back from the palace." Yuan Qiao smiled at him and whispered, "I'm going to be an official."

"Congratulations, but go to the Armaments Department?"