The two were very close, even through the heavy cotton clothes, Yuan Qiao felt a little uncomfortable.

The familiar oppressive feeling belonging to Alpha behind him reminded him of his two underwater experiences. But at this moment, as long as he relaxes his body a little, he will fall into Wei Nanci's broad and strong chest.

"Hold on firmly." Wei Nanci said.

Because the two were too close, the breath of the other party's voice was inevitably blown into Yuan Quiet's ears, causing the tips of his ears to turn red. However, before he could react, Wei Nanci clamped the horse's belly and ran forward with the horse, Yuan Qiao fell firmly into Wei Nanci's arms.

"You... slow down!" Yuan Qiao shouted nervously.

"Isn't that slow enough?" Wei Nan resigned, "If it's slower, I can run with you in my arms, without riding a horse."

Yuan Jing was a little nervous at first, but when he realized that he was not in danger, he gradually relaxed. Alpha's unique coercion can be disturbing, but once Yuan Jing accepts it, that coercion will be transformed into a unique sense of security, which makes him unconsciously want to rely on it.

Even if he is not in estrus now, he can still be comforted by Wei Nanci.

It was the first time Yuan Qiao experienced such a feeling, and she was very surprised.

He thought to himself, is this the unique induction between highly matched AOs?

"Today, I'll take you around for a while, and then look at each place slowly." Wei Nanci whispered in his ear.

"En." Yuan quietly nodded, and did not make any uneasy moves this time.

"The capital has four city gates, east, west, north, south, and four corner gates. Each gate and corner gate has a tower, and you can see far from it." Wei Nanci said again: "I will take you to take these few gates first. Look at all the towers."

Hearing what he said, Yuan Jing immediately became interested.

He has always wanted to take a good look at the capital, but unfortunately he never had the chance.

Wei Nanci rode steadily and fast, and the two of them arrived at the nearest city tower in less than two cups of tea.

"Give me your hand." After Wei Nanci got off the horse, he naturally stretched out his arm towards Yuan Qiao.

Yuan Qiao subconsciously grabbed his wrist and wanted to use his strength to get off the horse, but Wei Nanci pulled him away, grabbed Yuan Qiao's armpit and hugged him off the horse.

His posture was too much like hugging a child, which made Yuan Qiao a little embarrassed.

But Wei Nanci didn't tease him, and asked someone to open the door of the gate tower, and led him up.

This city tower looks to be as high as three or four floors. If it is placed in the interstellar era, it is really not a building worth mentioning. But in a place like the capital city, it is a commanding height. Standing on it, you can have a panoramic view of half of the capital city.

But in winter, high stool means cold.

Yuan quietly stood on the tower, and was sneezed by the cold wind.

"A young master like you who doesn't practice martial arts is the most troublesome thing. You can't be cold, hot, beaten, or scolded!" Wei Nanci complained as he took off his cloak and put it on Yuan Qiao.

Yuan quietly sniffed, and retorted with some dissatisfaction: "You can't look down on people who don't practice martial arts just because you practice martial arts! You are better at fighting than me, and you are better at fighting cold and heat." Resist beating, but you can't do what I know?"