"If it's in my house, just saw a gap in the threshold, fix it with wooden beams, and then put wooden boards on it." Yuan Qiao gestured to him: "But it's not easy for people to saw the threshold here, so as not to make mistakes. It is taboo, so we have to put wooden beams on top of the threshold. The steps are even simpler, just nail a board at an angle, and insert a wedge at the bottom to fix it."

When the young man said these words, his expression was very serious, and he spoke in a very eloquent way.

But Wei Nanci still felt awkward no matter how he looked at it, he always felt that the beautiful and fair young man in front of him really didn't look like he could do this kind of work.

But Yuan Jing quickly proved her strength.

I saw him pick out the wood neatly, fix the size simply with a measuring ruler, and take out a suitable nail, and then he knocked with a hammer, and the nail was really wedged in.

Wei Nanci: ...

Looks a little strong, but not too much.

"Let me do it." He stepped forward to take the hammer in Yuan Qiao's hand, "With your small body, it's okay to do some delicate work like making crossbows, but don't try your best at such strenuous things!"

Yuan Qiao is not a person who likes to show off, but this kind of thing is really not a hard work for him.

After all, yesterday in the mansion, he had already asked his servants to help him with all the laborious tasks such as sawing wood.

To put it bluntly, if you wedge a wedge with a hammer today, you can nail it with a nail.

But when he saw that Wei Nanci was so enthusiastic, he only thought that the other party had encountered such a rare thing and wanted to join in the fun, so he didn't stop him, he just squatted aside obediently, directing the other party how to operate.

But Yuan Qiao soon discovered that what Wei Nanci said just now seemed to be correct.

He thinks that he is capable of these tasks because he has never compared himself to others.

When I saw Wei Nanci's posture today, I realized that compared with the other party, I really can only be regarded as "showing off".

For the same nail, he had to knock it ten or twenty times before it could be driven in. In Wei Nanci's hands, the nail hit the bottom with three or two bang bangs.

This is probably the absolute physical crushing of Alpha and Omega?

He looked around Wei Nanci, feeling a little envious in his heart.

Wei Nanci's body shape has broad shoulders and narrow waist, strong arms, and two long legs are even more eye-catching.

Yuan Qiao had dreamed of the other party in a dream before, but the Wei Nanci in the dream was what he imagined, not necessarily real. Now after taking a closer look, he realized that Wei Nanci in reality was far more terrifying than in his dream.

Wei Nanci was sinking his head into nailing the wood, he inadvertently raised his eyes to Yuan Qiao, and realized that the young man was staring at him intently, so his heart skipped a beat, the hammer in his hand suddenly crooked, almost smashing the wood.

"What are you looking at?" Wei Nan asked in a dull voice.

"Hey." Yuan Qiao smiled a little embarrassedly, "Your figure is really pretty."

"You..." When Wei Nanci was praised by him, he immediately felt uncomfortable, and thought to himself that this young master of the original family is really shameless, how decent it is to praise someone like that in public?