"Generally speaking, if someone smells something that others can't smell, or sees something that others can't see, there are only two possibilities besides being gifted. One is that the nose or eyes are sick, and the other is... hysteria."

Dr. Jiang said this last time, so Wei Nanci was not surprised when he heard it.

"If it's hysteria, can it be cured?" Wei Nan asked.

"Vice Commander Wei, Jiang looks like you're hysterical." Doctor Jiang said with a wry smile, "Maybe Jiang's medical skills are superficial, so he couldn't diagnose your illness. In the first few days, I wrote to Mr. Yu. Maybe when he returns to the capital, there will be a solution for this illness."

"Actually, my problem is not only that I can smell the scent of chestnuts, but..." Wei Nanci thought for a while, and said awkwardly: "I don't know why, every time I smell the scent of chestnuts... I feel that kind of thought."

"What kind of thinking?" Dr. Jiang was puzzled.

"It's just..." Wei Nanci coughed lightly, turned his eyes away and said, "It was like the night of the palace banquet..."

Doctor Jiang was stunned for a long time before he understood, "You mean, that chestnut fragrance can arouse love?"

"I even suspect now that the medicine that was given that night was the chestnut fragrance."

Afterwards, Wei Nanci roughly told the other party how he smelled the fragrance of chestnuts that night, how he lost control, and the experience of the past two days. Of course, he didn't mention Yuan Jing's matter to the other party, because before he figured it out, he didn't want to involve others, so as not to make things more complicated.

"Deputy Commander Wei wait a moment." Doctor Jiang said and walked out of the room quickly.

He came back after a while with some chestnuts in his hand.

"The guys in the medical hall bought these in the afternoon. There are a few left after eating." Dr. Jiang said and put the chestnuts on the stove.

The stove was already burning vigorously, and the chestnuts were roasted for a while, and the aroma was overflowing.

Dr. Jiang cracked open the chestnut shell with a fire stick, and the fragrance became stronger.

Wei Nanci took a deep breath and made a swallowing motion.

"Do you feel it?" Dr. Jiang asked.

"No." Wei Nan resigned, "It's just that I'm a little hungry all of a sudden."

After saying that, he took a chestnut and peeled it open, and put the roasted hot chestnut kernels into his mouth.

He ate three pieces in a row before he gave up.

"How?" Doctor Jiang asked.

"It's not the same." Wei Nan said: "I can't tell what's different, it's different anyway."

He was sure that he was just sensitive to the smell, not any idea about real chestnuts.

And although the smell he smelled earlier was similar to the chestnut scent in front of him, he was sure that there was a difference between the two.

"Vice Commander Wei doesn't feel anything about all the chestnuts, does he?"

"Of course, you... who do you think I am?" Who would have any idea about chestnuts?

Dr. Jiang smiled when he heard the words, and hurriedly said: "I just want to say that the chestnut fragrance that Vice Commander Wei smelled may not be from chestnuts."