Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven

Start from the beginning

None of this was liked by Sona Sitri, if anything she hated what was happening to her, and in turn was slowly being driven to snapping one day. She was losing everything, even her peerage was not safe, as people started questioning them as well, thankfully they all came clean, even Genshiro was unaware of Miyuki. Eventually Tsubaki kept her hand snapping Sona out of thoughts. 

"Sona, what should we do?" Tsubaki asked, as Sona spoke, 

"I...I don't know...we need to report Saji's death to the Factions...." Sona continued in anger, "That idiot, he must have definitely provoked someone stronger or Hyoudou...I will be blamed for what he did..."

"We should have never brought him into the devil society he is absolute scum..." Tsubasa responded to which Sona agreed to her words. 

"I agree, but he is nevertheless important, he does have Vitra pieces...." Sona spoke with thought, as Momo sadly spoke

"So what now?" Sona sighed and responded

"There is nothing we can do, I have a feeling that Hyoudou or someone from the Droid Faction must have eliminated him...." Sona's voice brought fear into the rest of the peerage, as some of them gulped in fear. 

"Let's head back, there is nothing that can be done..." The peerage nodded albeit reluctantly, as they all headed back to their homes, not knowing that Issei was the one who had him killed for his actions against his loved ones. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

2 days later, Day of the Attack,

Battleship, Near Vatican, 9:30 AM

Malak had already used Innovate Clear to set up a dimension, and with Issei's Dimension Lost, the human civilians were unaware of what was happening. This was to make sure, only those that knew of the Supernatural as well as the Exorcists and Priests were the ones to be dealt with. 

"The stage is set..." Malak looked at Issei, who looked down, as he spoke

"Deploy everything including the Rocket Troopers and Spider Droids.." Issei spoke coldly, as he continued, "Add the AAT-1s and Hailfire Tanks...show no mercy!"